Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why is Farage being interviewed by the BBC when Brexit Party has precisely 0 MPs predicted and he didn't stand. Greens are predicted one and Lucas has actually done public service. Baffling.

Balance, you fool. Balance. :shrug:

:lolol:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Quite odd though - although they are saying +50 for the Tories, the seat-by-seat prediction has 43 seats likely to change hands to the Tories, and 14 changing hands away from the Tories - which makes +29 likely, not 50. The rest are all 'too close to call'.

So, it's not certain (although quite likely....)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
But the 100,000’s of angry left, who joined in 2015/16, have de facto control of the Labour Party. Are large numbers willing to moderate their stance on everything, to become an electable party again?

No, I doubt it. In fact, I suspect that right now [MENTION=38012]BenGarfield[/MENTION] [MENTION=34160]theonlymikey[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33329]Jolly Red Giant[/MENTION] are slapping themselves on the back for staying true to the only political ideology they understand whilst scratching their heads as to how no one else agrees with them. Which just proves they're circus acts.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
100% this - this was precisely why Corbyn and Labour didn't want an election and why Boris and the Tories did. Boris played a blinder in stealing the moment.

Now everyone has the pleasure of a majority Tory government to look after our (their) interests...!

'played a blinder' aka 'pulled a fast one'

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Probably not, keeping control of the Labour party will be their overriding goal .... hope the moderates have the balls for a long hard fight to regain control and make them electable again.

Totally agree, futile control of a major party or control’s sake, rather than taking the long game to get Labour into Downing Street. Unintelligent, dogmatic.

Shirley the plan has to be to win the 2024 GE.

D

Deleted member 2719

Excuse me?

You can't seem to take anything on the chin; you looked like a spoilt brat.

Anyway, I am not on here to say I told you so, but if you make brat like statements I will probably respond.

Let's go forward now clampy.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
No, I doubt it. In fact, I suspect that right now [MENTION=38012]BenGarfield[/MENTION] [MENTION=34160]theonlymikey[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33329]Jolly Red Giant[/MENTION] are slapping themselves on the back for staying true to the only political ideology they understand whilst scratching their heads as to how no one else agrees with them. Which just proves they're circus acts.
Is hating homelessness, underfunding of the NHS, child poverty and underfunded adult social care not an ideology YOU subscribe to?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
See you on the Brexit thread
Regards
DF
True, sadly you will be on there contributing nothing as ever. If I ever bother with it again myself, that is. Brexit is done now. The 4 billionaires running the media have won. They have successfully brainwashed enough people that somehow we are going to be a better country outside the EU.

I still can't believe what the conservatives have done to this country. We will see in a decade or so just how much they have absolutely ruined it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here