• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D

Deleted member 2719

Last Thursday 5th December, my other half was told that 12 people will be made redundant (he was one of 19). Today he has been told he will finish on 20th December. He has been there 16.5 years. The firm has blamed Brexit because a lot of their customers are European.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Ps anyone know of a firm wanting an Electronic Design Engineer please pm me.

Sorry to hear that Thunderbolt.

I don't believe their Brexit excuse, companies will use whatever excuse that suits sometimes to just to restructure.

I am sure he will find something in the new year.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Tell me where the stereotyping is. I merely pointed out that many on here appear to love a newspaper charged with perpetrating ignorance, division and prejudice. Are you saying they don't?

I've little time for Corbyn as it happens but the Conservatives' reliance on presenting him as a nursery book bogeyman suggests that they regard a large proportion of voters as being infantile.
Sadly the Tory Party spin doctors have joined in now. How do we tacitly accept such lies from them but just skate on until the poor boys mother becomes the target? Having supposedly faked photos of her son as a piece of Fake News.... I think people need to reverse and find out which weasel stated that " 100 Labour Activists were taxied in and one of them punched Matt Hancock's aide "

All this to cover up Johnson's absolute car crash of an interview.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Last Thursday 5th December, my other half was told that 12 people will be made redundant (he was one of 19). Today he has been told he will finish on 20th December. He has been there 16.5 years. The firm has blamed Brexit because a lot of their customers are European.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Ps anyone know of a firm wanting an Electronic Design Engineer please pm me.
Bad luck, even worse at Crimbo.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sorry to hear that Thunderbolt.

I don't believe their Brexit excuse, companies will use whatever excuse that suits sometimes to just to restructure.

I am sure he will find something in the new year.

I couldn't give a flying flamingo what you believe. I know who their customers are, and the fact that my other half flew to several EU countries on customer service duties.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I couldn't give a flying flamingo what you believe. I know who their customers are, and the fact that my other half flew to several EU countries on customer service duties.

I'm genuinely sorry to read that, TB.

Shame that Mouldy Brain can't even offer sincerity, without resorting to a Brexit dig. False platitudes don't sit very well.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
You said "Much loved by a certain subset on here".

Sauce?

Three out of four of my own Leave-voting friends are regular readers of this peaen to bigotry and prejudice and I assumed that some people on this thread were getting some of their cues from the same source. You say horrendous stereotyping, I say reasonable assumption. We agree to differ.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Three out of four of my own Leave-voting friends are regular readers of this peaen to bigotry and prejudice and I assumed that some people on this thread were getting some of their cues from the same source. You say horrendous stereotyping, I say reasonable assumption. We agree to differ.

So, in line with a lot of reports and so-called facts during this campaign, merely an opinion.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
IMG-20191210-WA0005.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Only reason they have not walked this is because they were stupid enough to keep JC in charge.

...and their Brexit stance, as identified by Ashworth's "banter".

As a remainer, the approach they finally arrived at is the one that sits most comfortably with me, but for many people I think it was just too late.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1204428397822300160[/TWEET]

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Only reason they have not walked this is because they were stupid enough to keep JC in charge.

The Blairites sabotaged the previous election campaign and they have been doing the same to this one (on a quieter scale because of brexit). They have failed to date through a combination of lack of support in the LP and through their own sheer incompetence.

If there was a Blairite/LibDem/SNP majority you would find the Blairites jumping very quickly after the election to impose Remain - but there won't be so they are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

The mistake Corbyn made was not forcing through mandatory reselection of MPs - that would have had the lot of them running for the hills.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here