The Games of the XXXI Olympiad

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whoever can hold their serve will win.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Murray needs to be patient and make DP run more.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
This is such a great match.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Andy Murray..... ****ING AWESOME

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nice one Andy :bowdown:

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
What a wonderful match. Four hours of riveting tennis, been good if they could have shared this gold, Del Potro put up such a fight, Murray was hot and cold. One of the great matches I have seen.

Five golds in a day, what a few hours of sport. Hail the Olympics. Now it's Usain.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Drug cheat Gatlin eases into the final.

If the US competitors that have doped were disqualified, would the US even be in the top 10 of the medals table?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
That tennis final was what sport is all about. Both giving no inch and their desire to win was apparent for all to see. As another has said earlier in the thread it was a shame that there had to be a loser but well done to Murray a two-time Olympic champion in one of the best tennis matches I have seen.

Well done team GB on one of the best days of sport I am yet to witness - hope it goes on.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That tennis final was what sport is all about. Both giving no inch and their desire to win was apparent for all to see. As another has said earlier in the thread it was a shame that there had to be a loser but well done to Murray a two-time Olympic champion in one of the best tennis matches I have seen.

Well done team GB on one of the best days of sport I am yet to witness - hope it goes on.
:thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Andy Murray is such a class act, showing max respect to Del Potro at the end of the match. A long embrace between the two players borne out of mutual respect and genuine fatigue, two boxers punched out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here