Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The funniest thing you heard at the AMEX last season?

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
That group of lads who took their tops off mentioned previously had come over from Holland or Denmark I think to watch the game, was bloody cold that day too. Wonder if they will be over again next season.

Watching an Albion fan leg it over from the WSL to punch the palace fans and then run down the line of them trying to clock some of them was pretty funny to watch, and then get royally arrested with about 6 rozzers dragging him away.

But i think it had to be,...my wife....valentines night at the Millwall game, shouting out during a tedious period of play when it was all quiet....'Come on Brighton, I could of gone out for dinner tonight, but instead I'm watching this :censored:'

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
Core that ref at that burnley game was so shocking, the atmosphere from Brighton was still incredible though

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
England U-19's - Bunch of kids in front of me and my mate and they have spent most of the game aping things they have heard at the football.

One shouts "Take him to dinner!" really loudly.

My mate responds with "buy him a nice meal".

Still laugh about it to this day.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
The old classic "I've seen a better lino in my kitchen". Always cracks me up

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Bloody typical innit it? Years and years and years we sat in the rain at withdean getting soaked to the skin and praying for a roof. And now we have one, we're in a feckin drought! Sort it out Bloom!!!!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Bloody typical innit it? Years and years and years we sat in the rain at withdean getting soaked to the skin and praying for a roof. And now we have one, we're in a feckin drought! Sort it out Bloom!!!!

Where have you been for 2 months

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Over the Amex doing a photo shoot for advertising brochure ...about 40 of us... we had to dancing about after we had scored a goal so they could take the photos...Slinky was there,we all burst out laughing...... when tiny kids on a tour of the WSU all shouted out 'Sit down shut up'

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
What about valentines day when that girl proposed to the guy, can't remember the chants but remember the boos when he said yes

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
TMLS's bug eyed RANT at Ryan Harley after the laconic ginger maestro came on as sub against Newcastle and gave the ball away with his first, second and third touches of the ball. Such was the PASSION of the abuse that he nearly launched himself over the front of the WSU and had to be grabbed by myself and another fan as he toppled slightly and nearly took out some of row Q in the WSL in a spectacular swallow dive.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Core that ref at that burnley game was so shocking, the atmosphere from Brighton was still incredible though

I think the funniest moment was the whole ground taking the piss out of Burnley with sarcastic "ole"s as they cluelessly kept possession against our nine men - actually playing into our hands by giving us a rest as we bided our time before going for an equaliser in the last five.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Who bought the pathetic banner? I remember the stewards taking it away from them to the chant from the north of

"Where's your banner gone, where's your banner gone!!! That made me laugh!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here