Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FINAL Verdict - Who will you vote for tomorrow ?

Who will you vote for tomorrow ?

• Conservative

Votes: 102 33.1%
  • Green

Votes: 41 13.3%
  • Labour

Votes: 85 27.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 23 7.5%
  • UKIP

Votes: 36 11.7%
  • Other - State

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • I am not voting

Votes: 16 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
exit polls during the day will show labour doing well and in the evening the Tories will catch up. The reason for this is that all the benefits claimants can vote during the day. All the conservative and UKIP voters will have to wait to get back from work before they can vote.
I don't know if this is a joke. And even if it is, I don't know that it's inaccurate?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is looking strong for a Conservative majority

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It is looking strong for a Conservative majority
Yes. And as we can all see, the Greens are going to be the official opposition as they are polling in 3rd place.

Well either that or this poll is completely pointless and doesn't tell you anything whatsoever. You decide.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
exit polls during the day will show labour doing well and in the evening the Tories will catch up. The reason for this is that all the benefits claimants can vote during the day. All the conservative and UKIP voters will have to wait to get back from work before they can vote.

Quite right. Because there is nobody in work, or comfortably off, that gives a single shit about other people.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes. And as we can all see, the Greens are going to be the official opposition as they are polling in 3rd place.

Well either that or this poll is completely pointless and doesn't tell you anything whatsoever. You decide.

I think it is becoming very accurate actually apart from the disproportion of Greens, due to them having their only seat in the UK here. I believe the conservatives will get a majority or very close, UKIP will get over 15% of the vote and Labour will fail very badly. This could be a pointless view and tells you nothing. You decide

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

What is says is that anywhere other than Brighton, those Green votes would in the main be for Labour and so it is neck and neck as per the rest of the country?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think it is becoming very accurate actually apart from the disproportion of Greens, due to them having their only seat in the UK here. I believe the conservatives will get a majority or very close, UKIP will get over 15% of the vote and Labour will fail very badly. This could be a pointless view and tells you nothing. You decide
How on earth do you know it is becoming very accurate? :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What is says is that anywhere other than Brighton, those Green votes would in the main be for Labour and so it is neck and neck as per the rest of the country?

Could be UB. I think it is very exciting and that the Dye will be cast by around 3 am tomorrow which is when I plan to call it a day and go to Beddies

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How on earth do you know it is becoming very accurate? :lolol:

Because I could say it and I did. Anyway its been fun. Time will tell who has the piss taking rights

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I can't quite believe that so many people have voted for the Green Party. What's that all about? Talk about a wasted vote.

I can't quite believe that so many people have voted for the Green Party. What's that all about? Talk about a wasted vote.

I can believe it, I'd probably vote Green if it wasn't for our stupid electoral system which boils down to a straight choice of two parties.

People are using this poll for their true preferences. But any sensible Green should be transferring their votes to Labour in Hove and Kemptown rather than helping a Tory win.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
This poll would be far more interesting if the stand in which you sit in was also an option along with the political party.

North Stand = UKIP
West Stand Central = Tory
East Stand upper = Lib Dem
West Stand Corners = Labour

What do you think?

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I hope to God that this poll isn't a reflection of how things will turn out, because I am genuinely frightened of another 5 years under the tories. God help us all if they get in again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here