Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FINAL Verdict - Who will you vote for tomorrow ?

Who will you vote for tomorrow ?

• Conservative

Votes: 102 33.1%
  • Green

Votes: 41 13.3%
  • Labour

Votes: 85 27.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 23 7.5%
  • UKIP

Votes: 36 11.7%
  • Other - State

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • I am not voting

Votes: 16 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I will be voting UKIP. Control are borders. We need a trade agreement with Europe , not be ruled by Europe. By the way Europe is a nice place to visit.

Vote UKIP.
Lets get this country to be governed on our shores rather than be dominated by Germany.

Did not are parents and grandparents fought 2 world wars to prevent this?

Lol! Loving your literacy skills there mate. Conforming to the stereotype of the archetypal UKIP voter I see.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Anyone voting labour is a cock simple as that or after more benefits.

People like you who are happy for the Conservatives to erode the NHS and Welfare will be the first idiots caught out by it, and the loudest to complain. Doubt you'll learn any lessons though, will just blame it on the immigrants and vote UKIP next year.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Interesting - is this the first time this election cycle that Labour have led an NSC poll?

10/10 for getting happy clappy before the votes are finished,shows real optimism

Getting overexcited like that though can lead to bedwetting problems in later life,consult with your GP(7 days a week 8am-8pm) if you continue to experience episodes of excessive dribbling.

Alternatively i expect to see you shouting "Its a Labour landslide everyone,the nasties are on their way out" shortly after the Sunderland vote in announced.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Lol! Loving your literacy skills there mate. Conforming to the stereotype of the archetypal UKIP voter I see.

If you can't come up with a decent counter-argument don't worry, just pick on the spelling, works every time :facepalm:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Interesting looking at the poll this morning, probably says something about NSC Age demographic.

In reality once all the youngsters who follow Russell Brand start voting (that will be mid afternoon) it will be Labour Landslide......

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I think it would have to be UKIP. Ideally it would be BNP though I'm not at all racist. It was well out of order what those Nazis did to the Jews and stuff.
I was brought up in a loving racist environment. My dad voted for the National Front. He was not at all racist either mind. He had loads and loads of colour people as friends see. But we never met em cos he only brought his white friends home.
Fantastic days. I miss them.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Up until yesterday I wasn't going to vote, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and that tyrant has to be removed from number 10!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
NSC often seems to be a hotbed of shouty UKIP-ism.

Good to see they are actually trundling along at around 10%.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well there's a turn up for the books. Didn't expect a Tory lead on here :eek:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is how I think the election will go as per here so far. I believe the Tories will do much better than the polls suggest, in fact I think they will get an overall majority. Labour will crumble when people come to tick the box and think of Ed Milliband as PM. Green are disproportion here, due to location, UKIP pretty much as expected, same as Lib Dem. We will see but I think the Tories will get around 38% of the vote and a Majority. Exciting times

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I shall be voting for the yellow Tories, as my constituency (Winchester) is a Blue /Yellow marginal and I'd like to help the Blue Tory lose.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's between me and the ballot box.

:lolol:

Are you my Dad?

A music teacher and member of the Musician's Union he would erupt in to a frothing rage whenever Thatcher appeared on the TV and could be seen alternately reading The Mirror and The Observer. He had several red ties.

Every election we asked him how he voted and every election he gave the same response you did,

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
What a brilliant thread , Tory boys having a dig at poor Ukippers for spelling mistakes then using LOL to thrust home their superior political views , i love nsc .

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
exit polls during the day will show labour doing well and in the evening the Tories will catch up. The reason for this is that all the benefits claimants can vote during the day. All the conservative and UKIP voters will have to wait to get back from work before they can vote.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here