Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Falmer Cup 5 a side Charity Tournament - North Stand Chat - 27th June 2015

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I too would be keen to play if anybody else drops.

Blimey, 2 posts since 2009.

Anyway, you are third in line so if other people can't make it, I'll let you know.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'm game on, but I sincerely hope you're not expecting Lionel messi. I'm..... Enthusiastic!!!!! But fitness is somewhat lacking!!!! Full name is Peter Clarke (can't be arsed with the faff that goes with trying to do a PM on an iPad, and it's not exactly classified information!!!!)

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I'm unfortunately going to have to pull out of the reserves. My flight back home is pushed back 24 hours so I cannot make it should someone pull out.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm game on, but I sincerely hope you're not expecting Lionel messi. I'm..... Enthusiastic!!!!! But fitness is somewhat lacking!!!! Full name is Peter Clarke (can't be arsed with the faff that goes with trying to do a PM on an iPad, and it's not exactly classified information!!!!)

Cheers mate, see you soon.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Oh, I see we all missed out post #10 then.

:cry:

Oh! I thought you were joking!

Um...Err...okay then

Do you still want a spot? Unfortunately the team is already sorted since we can only have 10 maximum players, so I'll have to put you in reserve in case some people pull out. Sorry mate I didn't know!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Oh! I thought you were joking!

Um...Err...okay then

Do you still want a spot? Unfortunately the team is already sorted since we can only have 10 maximum players, so I'll have to put you in reserve in case some people pull out. Sorry mate I didn't know!

No I don't wanna play now!

Crying-Girl-Runs-Into-Wall.gif

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
i too am looking forward to this. been on a fitness drive and i am beginning to see some good signs. still a complete lard arse but I'm getting there.

name for entry is Mark Jackson

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We all looking forward to it? No last minute 'injuries'? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here