[Football] The FA Cup Draw: Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
SUNDAY afternoon they reckon on Talksport

D

Deleted member 22389

Just had a quick dip into an Arsenal forum. One dismissed us a "pub team" and all but one of their posters basically dismissed us as we have been garbage all season. Obviously our circumstances have changed in the last week, which would seem to make us a little more banana skinny as opponents. It just interested me to note that all but one of their supporters seemed entirely unaware of our change in management. Seems that the majority of our illustrious Premier League brethren have little concept of life among the plebs.

I saw that post too. I suppose everyone outside the Premier League is a pub team to the people who support Arsenal from their armchairs. I hope that poster has just cursed Arsenal chances.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Pissed about this as I shall be both out of the country and out of reach of a TV or even a computer as I have to host a dinner in Lyons on Sunday evening. :rant:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
More of an outrage is why the F*CK has Liverpool vs. Bolton been chosen - WHAT!

Looks like Sunday 3:30 then on BT Sport.

Last edited:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Steven Gerrard's last F.A. cup run I reckon. Didn't stop going on about him in the match v Wimbledon the other night.

Exactly, bloody awful. 'Steven Gerrard's birthday this and that'. Only way he will hopefully get to see it, is if someone buys him a ticket.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
TalkSport also just pronounced the televising of our match as "pointless 'cos Arsenal will win easily".

Objective sports journalism at its best. Screw them!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
More of an outrage is why the F*CK has Liverpool vs. Bolton been chosen - WHAT!

Looks like Sunday 3:30 then on BT Sport.

The Gerrard factor , its almost as if he is being revered like Bobby Moore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here