Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The FA Cup Draw: Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
So can anybody point me to where I can find details of when the match will be played? Nothing I can find on NSC and I even went to seagulls.co.uk (much as I hate that cluttered mess of a site) and nothing there either!

How can we make plans if the club (apparently) hasn't given us day / KO time? And Network Rail will need to know so that the morons can schedule some more engineering works on a matchday!

FFS Barber

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So can anybody point me to where I can find details of when the match will be played? Nothing I can find on NSC and I even went to seagulls.co.uk (much as I hate that cluttered mess of a site) and nothing there either!

How can we make plans if the club (apparently) hasn't given us day / KO time? And Network Rail will need to know so that the morons can schedule some more engineering works on a matchday!

FFS Barber
It hasn't been decided yet.

I guess we'll know this week.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
This is the weekend we had Ipswich at home. I had tickets for that...must see when they re-arrange it for.

Also: good draw. One Arse supporting mate thinks we've got a chance.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is the weekend we had Ipswich at home. I had tickets for that...must see when they re-arrange it for.

Also: good draw. One Arse supporting mate thinks we've got a chance.

It is almost certain to be Tuesday 17th Feb, because it is half term and I'll be away on holiday :down:

We already have midweek games on the 10th Feb, 24th Feb and 3rd March, so the ONLY other possibility besides half term, is if they go for the Tuesday/ Wednesday immediately after the original date (3rd/4th Feb). Whether that is a possibility would depend on the actual date of the Arsenal game (ie Friday night or Saturday, makes Tuesday more possible than Sunday) and also Ipswich's own potential 4th round game, should they win their 3rd round replay.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
It is almost certain to be Tuesday 17th Feb, because it is half term and I'll be away on holiday :down:

We already have midweek games on the 10th Feb, 24th Feb and 3rd March, so the ONLY other possibility besides half term, is if they go for the Tuesday/ Wednesday immediately after the original date (3rd/4th Feb). Whether that is a possibility would depend on the actual date of the Arsenal game (ie Friday night or Saturday, makes Tuesday more possible than Sunday) and also Ipswich's own potential 4th round game, should they win their 3rd round replay.

Would this need to be kept free for a potential fourth round replay?

dookieno8

Aug 20, 2012

http://www.thefa.com/thefacup/more/fa-cup-round-dates

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Can anyone recommend pubs for the Arsenal fans? Being a North London resident I know a few of them but I'm not sure where to recommend.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Can anyone recommend pubs for the Arsenal fans? Being a North London resident I know a few of them but I'm not sure where to recommend.

Last time we played them the Arsenal lot were in the King and Queen

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

You are bound to be right as I too won't be able to make 17th. Guess we can hope it is moved to much later on in the season.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Just had a quick dip into an Arsenal forum. One dismissed us a "pub team" and all but one of their posters basically dismissed us as we have been garbage all season. Obviously our circumstances have changed in the last week, which would seem to make us a little more banana skinny as opponents. It just interested me to note that all but one of their supporters seemed entirely unaware of our change in management. Seems that the majority of our illustrious Premier League brethren have little concept of life among the plebs.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Arsenal-Fan-Jokes.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here