Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
"IPCC investigates police response to someone who threatened to accuse Sir Edward Heath of involvement in offences concerning children."

BREAKING: IPCC issues statement about an investigation into Wiltshire Police following a claim made by retired senior officer.

https://twitter.com/ExaroNews/status/628167614754328576

https://twitter.com/ExaroNews/status/628167857206075392

At long last Edward Heath's name enters the frame. Hopefully we'll see the photos of him enjoying holidays in Jersey with Jimmy Saville and a number of boys from the infamous Haute De La Varenne before long.

Important as this is going to unearth the link between the Westminster ring and Saville. But another dead one nonetheless.

Last edited:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
The Heath story is far bigger than the Clarke story both in relation to what he did and who covered it up. Biggest name by far linked to date.

I agree but I think that the public at large (certainly most people under 40) a) don't know who Heath was b) shrug their shoulders, think another dead MP and kid themselves that this is all ancient history.

A real live, household name MP, in the dock, would get people going I suspect.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
It's all being revealed bit by bit, as expected as further evidence comes to light. There is the uncovering of the alleged criminal acts and I reckon a big push behind the scenes to try and prevent more evidence to come to ight.

As far as Edward Heath goes, he was a friend of an organist at a church near to where I lived where my sister used to be in the choir. Well this man got sent down for sexually abusing one of his music students for five years. He was a very, very creepy man. I reckon he and Heath were probably up to no good together.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Among many other things, the persitant lack of mainstream media profile from the outset tells us all we need to know about the degree of stage management occurring here. People just ain't no good.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The Heath story is the one I thought would never come out. It's possible that the allegations may include the time while he was Prime Minister. A sitting Prime Minister committing these crimes is really as outrageous as it gets. Moreover, no Prime Minister goes anywhere or does much of anything without a small intelligence army knowing, so his ability to commit such crimes while PM, if true, would raise some pretty shocking questions.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Why should it be any more shocking for a Prime Minister to be committing these alleged crimes?? The crimes are shocking enough, whoever is doing/colluding in it...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Why should it be any more shocking for a Prime Minister to be committing these alleged crimes?? The crimes are shocking enough, whoever is doing/colluding in it...

Like I said, a sitting PM doesn't get the kind of privacy other people enjoy, a sitting PM doesn't do anything without staff, security details, and others, knowing about it.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill

It's more shocking if they used their position to gain access to children as well as helping cover it up, if they were taken there by military or police personnel it's massively more shocking. If he did anything while PM that must have been the case.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
The Heath story is the one I thought would never come out. It's possible that the allegations may include the time while he was Prime Minister. A sitting Prime Minister committing these crimes is really as outrageous as it gets. Moreover, no Prime Minister goes anywhere or does much of anything without a small intelligence army knowing, so his ability to commit such crimes while PM, if true, would raise some pretty shocking questions.

Yes, yes, yes this is story is massive and far more important than Clarke

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
"IPCC investigates police response to someone who threatened to accuse Sir Edward Heath of involvement in offences concerning children."

BREAKING: IPCC issues statement about an investigation into Wiltshire Police following a claim made by retired senior officer.

https://twitter.com/ExaroNews/status/628167614754328576

https://twitter.com/ExaroNews/status/628167857206075392

At long last Edward Heath's name enters the frame. Hopefully we'll see the photos of him enjoying holidays in Jersey with Jimmy Saville and a number of boys from the infamous Haute De La Varenne before long.

Important as this is going to unearth the link between the Westminster ring and Saville. But another dead one nonetheless.

This is all FORTY YEARS after "Private Eye" left heavy hints about Heath's relationship with that well-known admirer of young boys Benjamin Britten and his inamorata Peter Pears. Unlike Savile/Rolf Harris/Jonathan King no attempt has been made to block Britten's musical output.

As I have posted on here before, many years ago a former employee made accusations to me in Australia, that another of Heath's close associates Sir Val Duncan, Chair of RTZ, was a paedophile. Duncan died in 1975 just after RTZ branched out from its traditional English-speaking roots with a new subsidiary RTZ Europe following our entry into the EEC.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
It's all being revealed bit by bit, as expected as further evidence comes to light. There is the uncovering of the alleged criminal acts and I reckon a big push behind the scenes to try and prevent more evidence to come to ight.

As far as Edward Heath goes, he was a friend of an organist at a church near to where I lived where my sister used to be in the choir. Well this man got sent down for sexually abusing one of his music students for five years. He was a very, very creepy man. I reckon he and Heath were probably up to no good together.

To be a friend of one person with paedo allegations against them is unfortunate. To be a friend of two is careless. To be a friend of THREE (and counting)...

But then our present Prime Minister had one on his personal staff..

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/19/cameron-aide-patrick-rock-in-court-child-abuse-images

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here