Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It is claimed that Epstein trafficked the girl to be abused by powerful men across the globe.

These included ‘numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known Prime Minister, and other world leaders’, the court papers say.

It is alleged that in each case Epstein demanded she 'describe the events that she had with these men so that he could potentially blackmail them'.

'Epstein’s purposes in “lending” Jane Doe (along with other young girls) to such powerful people were to ingratiate himself with them for business, personal, political, and financial gain, as well as to obtain potential blackmail information'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...prostitution-ring-U-S-court-papers-claim.html

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My young and attractive niece worked for Fergie and to put it diplomatically was not impressed with his behaviour.
We're dealing with serious allegations here, so it's not good if we start guessing what you mean - instead of putting it diplomatically, could you just say what you're happy to say?

Interestingly worded statement from the palace. "any suggestion of impropriety with under age minors is categorically untrue". not, it didn't happen but she wasn't a minor as far as andy was concerned.

As for the Tatcher allegations there used to be a poster on pop bitch who posted a story about her covering up pederasty in the tory party. he's dead now, may have been the reverend goatboy, but he posted very specific allegations concerning a tory peer who stayed as a house guest somewhere and was found with the 12 yer old son of his host. A phone call from number 10 the next morning and the incident was never mentioned again. And I know what people will say about popbitch but it is quite interesting just how often they are correct in their stories.

This has been covered up at the highest levels for decades.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
bill_clinton_thumbs_up_AP.jpg

What's wrong with what Andrew did? I gotta get me some of those Cuban cigars now that Barack has normalized relations. Wonder what Barack means by relations.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Whilst much of this is undoubtedly nonsense, or probably, I have become more and more uncomfortable with some of Esther Rantzen's comments about Saville where she was almost saying everyone knew about Saville and his antics, whilst heading up childline, but didn't think to mention it?
Waiting for her Damehood for playing the game.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
big splash on the front of The Times this morning showing a pic of Andy and the alleged sex slave. Surely any American girl with bangers and too old for a brace is a goer ?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
"...any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.” Is this tautology or ambiguous wording for a bit of wiggle room, I wonder?

big splash on the front of The Times this morning showing a pic of Andy and the alleged sex slave. Surely any American girl with bangers and too old for a brace is a goer ?

It's also interesting who has been cropped out of that picture. The full picture is here http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/02/2461369500000578-2894911-image-m-2_1420236181778.jpg and clearly shows ghislane Maxwell. Who incidentally threatened to sue over these allegations way back in 2011 http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/statement-on-behalf-of-ghislaine-maxwell-156665045.html . I'm not sure how the case is going but I've not heard much about it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hope you did it in the privacy of your own home rather than the newsagents.

I was refering to the primacy of the story in newspaper terminology. Some people obviously, think differently.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
That fella in USA that was jailed for kiddy fiddling, had his own island around Barbados, often visited by private plane by Clinton and Andy....Kitty lives over there now.

Links with New Labour as well

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...r-Reinaldo-da-Silva-becomes-his-director.html

"The couple hit the headlines in March when it was disclosed that they featured in 10 entries in the online contacts book of Jeffrey Epstein, the friend of the Duke of York jailed for procuring minors for prostitution.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
"...any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue.” Is this tautology or ambiguous wording for a bit of wiggle room, I wonder?

Has Arthur Scargill made any comment yet ???

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
When this kind of thing happens at such a high level,not only will those being accused not be prosecuted, it throws a protective blanket over lots of other people indulging in such things,but holding information about the VIP's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here