Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

I'm wondering how long it will take for this to be common knowledge. There is NO WAY that she disn't know that her right hand man Peter Morrison MP was a paedophile. After all, Edwina Currie mentioned he was a "noted pederast" in her auto-biography.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...e-sir-peter-morrison-bodyguard_n_5624475.html

Also, Peter Morrison died quite young didn't he??

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've said all along and it looks like I'm going to be proved right that the start of the CSA inquiry will be delayed and delayed until after the next election. They will then report around halfway through the next Parliament to minimise damage to all the big three parties at the ballot box.

This is the next stage in that process.
Whilst not ideal, it's not the end of the world if it happens a bit later than we'd like. As long as we get an independent inquiry, and the truth.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Whilst not ideal, it's not the end of the world if it happens a bit later than we'd like. As long as we get an independent inquiry, and the truth.

I hear that Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini may head up the independent inquiry :ohmy:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Prince Andrew named in US sex lawsuit

"Suggestion of impropriety with minors untrue," says Buckingham Palace after Prince Andrew named in US sex lawsuit"

Looks like we might have a naughty prince

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
That fella in USA that was jailed for kiddy fiddling, had his own island around Barbados, often visited by private plane by Clinton and Andy....Kitty lives over there now.

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
My young and attractive niece worked for Fergie and to put it diplomatically was not impressed with his behaviour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here