Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
All - please take great care about what you write and which websites you provide links to on this topic. If you potentially libel someone, we have little choice but to take the comment/link off NSC, both to help you protect yourself and to protect Bozza who may well be caught up in any action that was brought.

Posting a link to a website that carries a potentially libellous assertion is generally viewed as being the same as making that assertion yourself (look at what happened to Sally Bercow in the McAlpine incident for a similar situation).

If you do post links, either please take them from a mainstream media source (who I think we can believe will have scoured whatever they print with very great care), or, if you absolutely must make a link to a non-mainstream source, read every word of what is contained in the article, asking yourself "can I prove this?". If you can't, then don't post the link...

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
If the lid is blown to the extent where these despicable and barbaric crimes are fully exposed then charges of RSA and murder will be brought to certain individuals. Sadly, this won't happen which is a crime in itself for those helpless children that were murdered.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
We're all going on a summer holiday now and when we return in aweek or two Butler Shlossed will have continued the cover up. The inevitable outcome. Haut de la Garenne had an enquiry and look where that went. Saville and Edward Heath both visited there but apparently those visits were above board. Saville forgot he had gone there as Harris forgot he had gone to Cambridge.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
We're all going on a summer holiday now and when we return in aweek or two Butler Shlossed will have continued the cover up. The inevitable outcome. Haut de la Garenne had an enquiry and look where that went. Saville and Edward Heath both visited there but apparently those visits were above board. Saville forgot he had gone there as Harris forgot he had gone to Cambridge.

Shocking reading if you google that with a P-word

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I remember one of the alleged participants of the Elm House scandal being outed on a satirical comedy show (probably Spitting Image but not for sure) about 30 years ago.

Why wasn't he at least questioned then if it was such public knowledge?

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I remember one of the alleged participants of the Elm House scandal being outed on a satirical comedy show (probably Spitting Image but not for sure) about 30 years ago.

Why wasn't he at least questioned then if it was such public knowledge?

Because the police and security services were under instructions to do nothing from their bosses, these people have been protected from the authorities for years because they were the authorities

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Because the police and security services were under instructions to do nothing from their bosses, these people have been protected from the authorities for years because they were the authorities

There's ALWAYS someone prepared to stand up for what's right. Surely.

Very sad business.

If the people on the list I saw are correct, at least one would have been known by any 12-15 year old boy.

Even if the politicians and civil servants could be anyone to these kids it is pretty amazing no one has come forward and said "***** ****** buggered me when I was 13" or whatever.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
There's ALWAYS someone prepared to stand up for what's right. Surely.

Very sad business.

If the people on the list I saw are correct, at least one would have been known by any 12-15 year old boy.

Even if the politicians and civil servants could be anyone to these kids it is pretty amazing no one has come forward and said "***** ****** buggered me when I was 13" or whatever.

People did come forward, the police were involved and CPS but nothing went any further, the Elm Guest House list was discovered by the police when they shut the place down but no one was investigated let alone arrested. The Home Secretary was given documentary evidence and he said he passed it on to the police, but no major arrests.
Most of the kids we are talking about in these latest cases had no families and no friends, the people 'in charge' of them were the ones selling and trafficking them. Who could they tell? These people did not take kids off the street with families who would miss them. Hundreds and thousands of children disappeared and there was nobody to miss them!

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
People did come forward, the police were involved and CPS but nothing went any further, the Elm Guest House list was discovered by the police when they shut the place down but no one was investigated let alone arrested. The Home Secretary was given documentary evidence and he said he passed it on to the police, but no major arrests.
Most of the kids we are talking about in these latest cases had no families and no friends, the people 'in charge' of them were the ones selling and trafficking them. Who could they tell? These people did not take kids off the street with families who would miss them. Hundreds and thousands of children disappeared and there was nobody to miss them!

I've always thought this paedo ring at Westminster was just another conspiracy theory with no evidence.

But I've got to admit I am becoming convinced it's true.

Scum.

And the people covering them up are nearly as bad.

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
This is so sordid and depressing. Significant numbers of the establishment and seniority have 'probably' been abusing, torturing and then losing these poor vulnerable kids for decades and sending the heavy mob in to make sure it was all kept quiet. I've read several accounts of people online who claim they knew what was happening but had visits and guns put to their head to keep them quiet. Its hard not to believe them when you now start to see the scale of what is starting to leak and who was involved. I honestly think a tipping point has been reached where a cover up now just won't be accepted. It our (the publics) responsibility to make sure that's the case anyway.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Eventually one of the Newspapers will print the allegations and dare those involved to sue them.

Like the Mail did with Stephen Lawrence's killers.

I detest the Mail with a passion, but they did a very courageous thing then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here