Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The dumping ground for posts made by Palace fans on non-Palace threads

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Presumably, that's why I included the word 'theoretically' in the post.

At this point, most comparisons between Gayle and and Ulloa have to be theoretical. Gayle is a Premier League player, whereas Ulloa is not, and unless he does depart from the Amex in this transfer window, will remain so for the foreseeable future.

He's a premier league substitute for a lower PL team, despite your laughable attempts to compare him to Suarez....

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
He's a premier league substitute for a lower PL team, despite your laughable attempts to compare him to Suarez....

What do you mean by 'comparing him to Suarez? I was merely quoting some statistical evidence that had been stated elsewhere, in response to a poster who was seemingly unaware of the fact that Gayle was indeed, a substitute for many of his appearances.

Not that I wish to detract from your pleasure at Palace's failure to be a top 4 team, or Gayle in not being a Liverpool striker. Don't forget that the UKIP think that Croydon is a dump (that should keep you going for the summer)

SDG

May 26, 2014
Another thread turned into a potential binfest by the usual trolls

:shit:
One would suggest that whenever someone tries to turn it into a discussion, they are accused of trolling.

Maybe you should stop being so precious.

SDG

May 26, 2014
you "wasn't" banned? Are you 6 years old?

Yes I was shunted into the away end, and I'm not an "obvious wind-up merchant". So I'm calling this bit a crock of :shit:

And that is absolute bollocks.

Do pay attention FFS.
Calm down Simeon.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
What do you mean by 'comparing him to Suarez? I was merely quoting some statistical evidence that had been stated elsewhere, in response to a poster who was seemingly unaware of the fact that Gayle was indeed, a substitute for many of his appearances.

Not that I wish to detract from your pleasure at Palace's failure to be a top 4 team, or Gayle in not being a Liverpool striker. Don't forget that the UKIP think that Croydon is a dump (that should keep you going for the summer)

Didn't need UKIP to tell me that, I've been to the shithole enough times!

I don't take pleasure from your failures, I just hate your fans and everything about your club, always have, always will, now **** off back to your own site...

PS Nice picture...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

I don't take pleasure from your failures, I just hate your fans and everything about your club, always have, always will, now **** off back to your own site...

PS Nice picture...

If you feel this way keep off OUR thread which bozza has kindly created for us !

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013

PS Nice picture...

Oh the picture? Yes, they're allocated to Palace fans by mods who then sermonise about expectations of model behaviour.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Here's a picture teaser for you Jesters...holmesdale

:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

:ban::FFSPuncheon

SDG

May 26, 2014
Here's a picture teaser for you Jesters...holmesdale

:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

:ban::FFSPuncheon
Slightly embarrassing for you really.

The first photos mock a Carling Cup Semi Final defeat on penalties. Congrats. Maybe you could remind us of the last time you competed in a cup semi final of which Palace also entered the competition?

The second photo was a shit penalty. However, Puncheon scored in his next 3 games.

You really think you have anything to laugh at Palace about?

2449630.jpg

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
If nothing else, FFP gives Tony Bloom the perfect diversion for the real reason behind the cutbacks. When even the Ulloa money is not reinvested in the team, it will be a clear indication (and finally the point that even the most optimistic of Brighton fans realise) that Tony is desperately trying to claw back at least some of his investment.

That said, IMO Brighton fans need not think that it means Tony is backing out completely from his labour of love. It simply means that once the dice were rolled under Poyet and it all came up short, the cash cow of the Amex instead turned into a money pit, and Brighton are merely doing what their fans have sanctimoniously demanded of the rest of football.

I think most level headed Brighton fans will accept years of mediocrity as the club sinks to its true level following a few seasons of artificial 'success' (and with it the unrealistic expectations), given that in return, a well meaning but ultimately hopelessly romantic benefactor might recoup at least some of his wealth.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
If nothing else, FFP gives Tony Bloom the perfect diversion for the real reason behind the cutbacks. When even the Ulloa money is not reinvested in the team, it will be a clear indication (and finally the point that even the most optimistic of Brighton fans realise) that Tony is desperately trying to claw back at least some of his investment.

That said, IMO Brighton fans need not think that it means Tony is backing out completely from his labour of love. It simply means that once the dice were rolled under Poyet and it all came up short, the cash cow of the Amex instead turned into a money pit, and Brighton are merely doing what their fans have sanctimoniously demanded of the rest of football.

I think most level headed Brighton fans will accept years of mediocrity as the club sinks to its true level following a few seasons of artificial 'success' (and with it the unrealistic expectations), given that in return, a well meaning but ultimately hopelessly romantic benefactor might recoup at least some of his wealth.

Yay another palace **** on another thread which has nothing to do with him :censored:

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Code:
Yay another palace **** on another thread which has nothing to do with him :censored:

Just an observation but you always seem to crop up on the Palace threads? Are you a little obsessed with us by any chance? You may well say pot, kettle, black but think about it...what's actually worse? Palace fan's posting only on Palace related thread's but on a Brighton site, or a Brighton fan, on a Brighton site, posting all the time on Palace related threads? ???

Code:

Just an observation but you always seem to crop up on the Palace threads? Are you a little obsessed with us by any chance? You may well say pot, kettle, black but think about it...what's actually worse? Palace fan's posting only on Palace related thread's but on a Brighton site, or a Brighton fan, on a Brighton site, posting all the time on Palace related threads? ???

Or maybe, the posts weren't on a palace thread but were moved here because the Trollmaster general VHA posted elsewhere.

Just a thought.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
Or maybe, the posts weren't on a palace thread but were moved here because the Trollmaster general VHA posted elsewhere.

Just a thought.
Oh, look who's here. It's a on a Palace thread now, but here's Hillian, who's raison d'être appears to be following me around, avoiding any issues I've raised for debate, calling me a troll, before rounding it off with personal insults and fallacies designed purely to hurt my feelings.

I'm not sure why the abusive post calling me a **** describes FFP as 'nothing to do with me'. I would presume it has nothing more to do with him than me, and that the subject of FFP is an open one for discussion.

IMO the points raised in the post stand up against scrutiny, and I feel it necessary to register my disappointment that instead of a robust rebuttal from any dissenting voice, in its place all that can be found is mindless abuse (led once again by the petty, spiteful and malicious Hillian).

I fully expect, when the dust settles, some of the less brainwashed amongst Brighton's support, such as the ever vigilant Ernest, will see my critique of BHAFC's cowardly use of FFP as a shameful screen, and give me a vigorous 'thumbs up'. Then again, as pertinent debate is shunted away into an insignificant corner, it's likely that the cosy status quo will be maintained, and the passive acceptance allowed to continue unabated and free of scrutiny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here