Votes: 4 3.0%
  • No, it's a little bit too soon yet

Votes: 130 97.0%

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Needs a third option of “Never, he’s a nonce c**t”.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Apparently he won’t be at the service in St Paul’s later because “he has Covid”.

Yeah right.

Caught out violating in Denver?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Duke of York will not attend Garter Day walk

This must be hurting the Duke very badly, I know that today is one of the most sacred days in his and the Royal calendar. This comes after reports on Sunday that the Duke wants his HRH and status as Prince of the Blood back and a return to public life.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Duke of York will not attend Garter Day walk

THis must be hurting the Duke very badly, I know that today is one of the most sacred days in his and the Royal calendar. THis comes after reports on Sunday that the Duke wants his HRH and status as Prince of the Blood back and a return to public life.

Good, I imagine he may have started to sweat. He should "do a Harry" and feck off and sell his story to Netflix.

He only brings shame on his mother, I can't see a way back for him EVER

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I find it absolutely astonishing that literally a few months after paying a woman £12 million to drop charges of under age sex (rape FFS), he is already demanding to be let back into all the trappings of royal privilege.

Well, I would find it astonishing if it didn't fit well with everything I've heard about his character from people who've met him. He has no shame and has even more of a sense of entitlement than Boris Johnson. He's an awful man, he's a nonce, and he's a walking advert for abolishing the monarchy. The reality is, the royal family should be making it clear that is never again going to be allowed back into public life as a senior royal. In fact, why haven't they made it clear to him already? He's a nonce FFS, and the royalist majority of this country will never accept him, never mind the rest of us.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I find it absolutely astonishing that literally a few months after paying a woman £12 million to drop charges of under age sex (rape FFS), he is already demanding to be let back into all the trappings of royal privilege.

Well, I would find it astonishing if it didn't fit well with everything I've heard about his character from people who've met him. He has no shame and has even more of a sense of entitlement than Boris Johnson. He's an awful man, he's a nonce, and he's a walking advert for abolishing the monarchy. The reality is, the royal family should be making it clear that is never again going to be allowed back into public life as a senior royal. In fact, why haven't they made it clear to him already? He's a nonce FFS, and the royalist majority of this country will never accept him, never mind the rest of us.

^ This. Nonce-sense.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

He probably knows who all the other elite nonces are and thinks he has leverage.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Heard on the car wireless this morning that William had told the Queen that it was "him or me" at the Garter get together.

He won't have done that without his father's "ok".

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Heard on the car wireless this morning that William had told the Queen that it was "him or me" at the Garter get together.

I'm beginning to like that William chappy a lot more.

The real question though is why on earth is the nonce still a member of the Order? Why hasn't it been removed from him? It is a chivalric Order and there ain't nothing chivalrous about being a nonce. There are many examples of honours being removed including Lester Piggot, Fred Goodwin, Naseem Hamad and, most recently, Weinstein.

I can't understand why HM has allowed him to keep his gongs.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Rather amusing sign on a pub window in Deal.

The Duke of York has never drunk here

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I can't understand why HM has allowed him to keep his gongs.

Because he's her favourite. I have a lot of respect for her maj but her blind spot for Andrew is a major flaw.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Time for him to be cut loose from the royal family and relinquish all privileges either monitory or otherwise.
He should be cast out if the royal family want to carry on with an semblance of honesty and integratory.

Then he should be forced to join the sex offenders register and live in a crumby flat in Stoke, with nothing but an old chunky tv resting on an old discarded milk crate, a faulty microwave, a scrape book of days gone by, maybe he can keep his HRH slippers and bathrobe, which he can be seen in shuffling to the shop to buy some digestives, harassed and cajoled by local youths, until finally he does the decent thing.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

If that is actually true then good on him. Maybe there is some hope for the future behaviour

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here