Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] The Dail Mash take on Brighton the town

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
nice to see the twats exposing themselves in this thread and, if you don't know you're one of the twats, the rest of us surely do.

merry christmas to all non-twats.

Your contribution to most threads is usually a sneer; a sarcastic comment and then calling someone a **** or somesuch. It always makes me chuckle when you rush to that moral high ground given your name, avatar and modus operandi.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Your contribution to most threads is usually a sneer; a sarcastic comment and then calling someone a **** or somesuch. It always makes me chuckle when you rush to that moral high ground given your name, avatar and modus operandi.

I would say his avatar seems sick anyway.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Well he was definitely emigrating if the Tories got back in, definitely...then it changed to going traveling in November, then setting up a hostel to help out refugees....and now 3 days ago he has moved into Brighton.......so there you go.

Nibble is a harmless Dreamer who talks the talk but definitely doesn't walk the walk, oh and he's still here!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Game of I Spy anyone? :)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
well, i did wish all non-twats a merry christmas. i'm sorry if you don't feel those good wishes were intended for you.... :shrug:

No I meant on the subject of what you thought of Brighton, or what is your opinion of who is a Brightonian?
Just asking if you had any input on the topic.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
No I meant on the subject of what you thought of Brighton, or what is your opinion of who is a Brightonian?
Just asking if you had any input on the topic.

Actually to be fair i have not really had much input on the topic.
My view, which some might not agree with is this.
I have lived near Brighton for 28 years now, far longer than where i was born and bred. If i had lived in Brighton for 28 years i would class myself as that, but not a Brightonian. As i get some stick for sticking up for my support of England (little Englander) i wonder how many posting use this phrase but class themselves as Brightonian but not Little Brightonians. Quite nice to be proud of where you were born and bred imo.
I support Brighton and Hove Albion, least ways that is the place i turn up at every home match and some away games......so i am not a Brightonion, but have no problem with those that are, and those that follow the Albion.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble is a harmless Dreamer who talks the talk but definitely doesn't walk the walk, oh and he's still here!

A harmless dreamer who changed his plans because my Stepdad got cancer, my Dad died leaving a 90 year old mother that needs care and my brother died leaving a 7 year old son that needs family nearby. Plans change, people have to adapt.
I hope you had a merry Christmas and extended more goodwill to those around you than you show to people on here.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Actually to be fair i have not really had much input on the topic.
My view, which some might not agree with is this.
I have lived near Brighton for 28 years now, far longer than where i was born and bred. If i had lived in Brighton for 28 years i would class myself as that, but not a Brightonian. As i get some stick for sticking up for my support of England (little Englander) i wonder how many posting use this phrase but class themselves as Brightonian but not Little Brightonians. Quite nice to be proud of where you were born and bred imo.
I support Brighton and Hove Albion, least ways that is the place i turn up at every home match and some away games......so i am not a Brightonion, but have no problem with those that are, and those that follow the Albion.

If you are asking me " am I a Brightonian because I support the Albion? " I would say no.
You have said you were born and bred elsewhere, and also said you have lived near Brighton for 28 years, no mention of actually living in Brighton.

This is based on my personal opinion ( already discussed on this thread ) that being born in Brighton and living there for over 30 years makes me a Brightonian.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
If you are asking me " am I a Brightonian because I support the Albion? " I would say no.
You have said you were born and bred elsewhere, and also said you have lived near Brighton for 28 years, no mention of actually living in Brighton.

This is based on my personal opinion ( already discussed on this thread ) that being born in Brighton and living there for over 30 years makes me a Brightonian.

Fair enough, over 30 years is a long time.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
A harmless dreamer who changed his plans because my Stepdad got cancer, my Dad died leaving a 90 year old mother that needs care and my brother died leaving a 7 year old son that needs family nearby. Plans change, people have to adapt.
I hope you had a merry Christmas and extended more goodwill to those around you than you show to people on here.

Very sad, but then i seem to remember you posted these awful circumstances a long long time before the election results, yet you insisted you would leave if the Tories got in. Even after that and a couple of months later you stated you would travel the world in November, then a new business venture.
Surely these plans were long after your need to "adapt".

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Very sad, but then i seem to remember you posted these awful circumstances a long long time before the election results, yet you insisted you would leave if the Tories got in. Even after that and a couple of months later you stated you would travel the world in November, then a new business venture.
Surely these plans were long after your need to "adapt".

Ever re- thought your plans? I did. Why that is such a source of endless fascination for you and your mob on here is baffling. Time to drop the subject.
Have a good festive season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here