Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The Coronavirus Good News thread

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Daily numbers are in, positive trends all continue apace. In addition, 544k first jabs reported, 50k higher than last Saturday and total now over 14.5m.

F792DF5D-7841-4950-AC75-BFA24CEA1CA6.png

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Me and my missus have got our shots this time next week, at the local docs surgery.

Job done!

All jabbed up and no place to go :shrug:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Just had the Astrazeneca (auto corrected to Astra enema but thankfully saw it) at 4:45 and genuinely didn't feel the needle going in.
Feel very very slightly light headed now though but might just be because I've walked a mile back to a nice warm home in the flipping freezetastic cold.
Will report how the next couple of days go.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Just had the Astrazeneca (auto corrected to Astra enema but thankfully saw it) at 4:45 and genuinely didn't feel the needle going in.
Feel very very slightly light headed now though but might just be because I've walked a mile back to a nice warm home in the flipping freezetastic cold.

I mean, i'm looking forward to the vaccine with the best of them ..... but there are limits

Well done today mate :)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

interested on side effects you may have, if any.

was O/AZ last saturday, from feeling nothing to very sudden crazy fatigue about 8 hours post injection, then difficulty sleeping the first night. Other than that nowt.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Do they stick it up the exhaust then ?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Good news

The UK head of Pfizer Ben Osborn tells Times Radio that they don't expect to have to change their vaccine to deal with new variants

He says 'we've not seen a drop off in efficacy' with new variants

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Which one did you get?

No soreness or numbness I hope.

We both got the Oxford one, no after effects at all so far (19 hours and counting)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Mum got hers yesterday (Pfizer), Dad's getting his this week

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Which one did you get?

No soreness or numbness I hope.

I had the Pfizer one, apart from a ‘heavy’ feeling in my arm, for a few hours next day, absolutely no other side effects. I didn’t sleep very well that night, but I thought it was because I was so relieved to have had the jab (I have needle phobia), that I’d drunk rather a lot of wine!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here