Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The catering thread

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Price hikes don't seem to have put many off - the queues were still long. On that subject, one of the possible points of the price rise was to increase the numbers using their smartcards. Not sure about anywhere else, but they seem to have done away with the 'card only' queue, which was darned annoying!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
not complained before but truly awful in WSL after game. For 2nd game running, no Harveys after game, surely they must prepare?

loads of staff but only a couple of tils open. What's happened to Hophead?

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
WSL catering after game complete shambles. Only 2 tills open with long queue then pop next door into south stand and all tills open exces staff falling over themselves to serve you and free pie thrown in, in error, for the bargain

MP2011

Jan 25, 2011
Where to start.

No Kronenburg though I know that's been done to death on here.

Topped up my boy's card earlier today as we decided over the summer that he's now old enough to go and get his own pie during the game. Top up hadn't worked even though I got receipt via email and he was treated pretty much like a schoolboy nicking sweets from a newsagent when he went to buy his pie. So I'm £20 down and he feels like a criminal.

Drink and meal in the pub before last minute train to the stadium for me and my boy now. Very rough calculation that's £400-£500 I spent last year that I won't be this year.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
just like to say the geezer who served me the Dark Star was a laugh. He pulled the pint when I said I'd never tried it and he goes 'now i'm just waiting to see your face when you sip it' :lolol: A1 service.

Best Foot Forward

Apr 29, 2008
Burgess Hill
queues much shorter in ESL than last season. Perhaps due to a couple of blocks less using facilities due to moving of away support, and perhaps alsp because of holiday season.....but no complaints from me

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Bottle of Pepsi seems to have gone up from £1.60 to £2.20!!!!

Could buy a big bottle from the supermarket on the way for that price...

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Loads of staff in ESU - no queues.

Mind you took guy 5 mins to serve me with 2 cokes a tea and a pie.
Came to £10.20 - when I gave him a 20 note and a twenty pence his brain nearly imploded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here