Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Bollix Bus

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
[QUOTE 8ace;5242574]Would one be permitted to drink on this bollocks bus ???[/QUOTE]

No *cough cough*

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Would one be permitted to drink on this bollocks bus ???

you know very well that it is against the law to drink on official football transport. Therefore you have answered your own question.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did I say that?????

Did I f*** !!!

Just saying don't want the keyboard warrior wankers on my bus
I'd rather travel with empty seats than have the argumentative tossers that frequent these pages looking for self importance !!

And apart from that I TAKE WHO THE f*** I LIKE If I don't like ya then ya don't come wiv us

Suggest an anger management course might resolve this type of post

Camicus

Did I say that?????

Did I f*** !!!

Just saying don't want the keyboard warrior wankers on my bus
I'd rather travel with empty seats than have the argumentative tossers that frequent these pages looking for self importance !!

And apart from that I TAKE WHO THE f*** I LIKE If I don't like ya then ya don't come wiv us

Fair play and well said.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
so Uncle Buck, as you started this thread, may i ask you what your problem is with the Bollox Bus? You either have a beef with the people that use it as a method of transport or you are just a shit stirring :tosser: that starts threads and waits for everyone to do the dissection?

Either way what was your motive, and why do you feel that it is fair to single people out, i would really like to understand?

So it would seem that Uncle Buck is hiding behind his keyboard and cannot explain why he felt compelled to start this thread and for what reason?

It would also seem that Beach Hut doesn't want to cause an argument, but seems to be doing so quite easily.....

How about letting people do whatever they want, without singling people out, and trying to start arguments?
It is very easy to sit behind keyboards acting all tough and judgemental, slagging of Gus and the players, when things are not going well. Do you think that Gus and the Players don't know that things are not going as well as they should, of course they do. But it seems that people still have to dissect everything to the nth degree, and talk about fuckign fickle, one week Barnes will be the best thing since sliced bread, and the next week he is not good enough for league 2.

Still no loan signings? that is a thread that annoys me, Maybe Gus is in talks to other clubs, and is looking for the right moment before tying up more funds on a player when he maybe could strengthen elsewhere. Then there is my favourite "3 Games - 1 Goal?" which was started on the 06/10/12 @ 17:12 h. I am assuming that the OP of this thread used the TARDIS to get beck to his home in Hove from Derby.

You won't get me ripping this thread to shreds, i am not sure why this forum has gone like this, it used to be a great forum, but of late it has become a major binfest. If i have slagged anyone off in the past, and they have challenged me, i would either explain my thoughts or apologise if i was out of order.

So why not just either explain yourself Uncle Buck or if you would prefer come and have a chat with me, normally found in the north stand on matchdays.. That's the noisy bit between the west stand and the east stand and has a shop next to it.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
So it would seem that Uncle Buck is hiding behind his keyboard and cannot explain why he felt compelled to start this thread and for what reason?

It would also seem that Beach Hut doesn't want to cause an argument, but seems to be doing so quite easily.....

How about letting people do whatever they want, without singling people out, and trying to start arguments?
It is very easy to sit behind keyboards acting all tough and judgemental, slagging of Gus and the players, when things are not going well. Do you think that Gus and the Players don't know that things are not going as well as they should, of course they do. But it seems that people still have to dissect everything to the nth degree, and talk about fuckign fickle, one week Barnes will be the best thing since sliced bread, and the next week he is not good enough for league 2.

Still no loan signings? that is a thread that annoys me, Maybe Gus is in talks to other clubs, and is looking for the right moment before tying up more funds on a player when he maybe could strengthen elsewhere. Then there is my favourite "3 Games - 1 Goal?" which was started on the 06/10/12 @ 17:12 h. I am assuming that the OP of this thread used the TARDIS to get beck to his home in Hove from Derby.

You won't get me ripping this thread to shreds, i am not sure why this forum has gone like this, it used to be a great forum, but of late it has become a major binfest. If i have slagged anyone off in the past, and they have challenged me, i would either explain my thoughts or apologise if i was out of order.

So why not just either explain yourself Uncle Buck or if you would prefer come and have a chat with me, normally found in the north stand on matchdays.. That's the noisy bit between the west stand and the east stand and has a shop next to it.

I agree entirely with pretty much everything you say and feel pretty much the same about how this forum has gone, however as you are alluding to with regards to how people support the Albion, people in the same instance are entitled to (however misguided you/we may feel it is) follow the team however they see fit, if that includes whinging and/or moaning then we have to just accept it!

It just seems this forum seems to go bipolar when we don't win!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

All I have done is point a stupid comment stating only people who travel by this bollox bus think they are proper fans which was stated and what sort of comment is that to others that travel by other means

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
Suggest an anger management course might resolve this type of post

Tried that it didnt f***ing work !!! :wanker: cos the wanker was hiding behind a user name

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tried that it didnt f***ing work !!! :wanker: cos the wanker was hiding behind a user name

Dear oh dear you have some issues

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
Also isn't ironic the fan of the season travels by Bollox Bus !!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh right so that does make your people the chosen ones, It is exactly the accolade I really would never want

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

Blimey, bit of criticism and the defensive posts start.

Apologies if I have hit a nerve, but criticism is good, you can make your away day experience even better by improving what you do. Some of the drivel your troupe was coming out with yesterday was cringeworthy and potentially could have caused problems with the Derby fans outside and I suspect most of you would have been nowhere to be seen.

I am we'll aware of where the north stand is, I can see it from the west lower. Currently no desire to meet you in person, but please do carry on.

Joe Nobody

Dec 27, 2008
Hove
I do not know the people from the Bollix bus but it sounds like they are doing a good thing - getting BHA fans to all games at a reasonable price. What I have noticed when we play away is the rubbish songs like small town in ...., I wanna go home, your not scary anymore etc are generally not started and sung by people who spend the day and evening in pubs in the town we are visiting. Just saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here