Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Bollix Bus

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
[MENTION=17012]joker[/MENTION], those of us who have used your coach have appreciated the efforts and I wish I could have been to more games with you and the others. Finances have dictated that I couldn't, but having your coach as an alternative to the popular Costa Lovebus (which also gets a lot of stick on here for no real reason that I can understand) has been very positive.

I haven't travelled on the Bollox Bus, but I know both [MENTION=18239]slinky[/MENTION] and [MENTION=24743]xollob[/MENTION] (Without knowing your usernames on here) and they're both proper fans. Criticising people who organise a cost effective way for other fans to travel to away games and create an atmosphere seems completely unneccessary, even by NSC standards. It's an entertaining read, but no more.

I won't post my real name, though plenty of people on here know who I am, but I'm happy to post I sit in the East Lower, Block D, Row J, seat 594. I always wear a shirt with either Barnes 9 or Mackail-Smith 12 on the back, and wear glasses. No hiding here!

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Retards, geeks, virgins - call them what you like. They all fall under the same umbrella.

Many football fans are great people who enjoy going for a day out with their mates and seeing the Albion play. There are others for whom I strongly suspect there is NOTHING else in life to look forward to. They tend to travel by coach.

I'm with you on this. Harsh but true. :thumbsup:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Something like that. I am awaiting the next installment on this thread.

This has the feel of a David Lynch thread, if it turns out like Fire walk with me its going to be long, frustrating and a waste of time!

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
I have nothing against you at all 'joker' but what I've highlighted is bollocks. How many times did we have to run a mini bus because Officially BHA Blues Away didn't find it financially viable to run a coach? I can remember off the top of my head at least 4 games we did this. I thought the idea was that any money made from previous trips goes into any loss you make on other trips.

Which is why I put the people we take not the people we took, the point is why take a swipe at Blues Away, I just think the video is a bit unfair and find it offensive, how many people we take or dont take , I grant you is irrelevent

Last edited:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
[MENTION=17012]joker[/MENTION], i am sorry that people have brought you and your travel services in to this thread, and to be honest i cannot see what they have against the bollox bus.

we are all just going to football to support the team, however unless we are part of the NSC Clique, then we are deemed cringeworthy, retarded geeks and virgins etc.
Oh how i long to be a grown up and i really must set my aspirations on these people who just want to dissect people that they don't really have much knowledge of.

yet again i am sorry that you have been dragged into this, all because someone doesn't like a song that was sung.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Retards, geeks, virgins - call them what you like. They all fall under the same umbrella.

Many football fans are great people who enjoy going for a day out with their mates and seeing the Albion play. There are others for whom I strongly suspect there is NOTHING else in life to look forward to. They tend to travel by coach.

Ah, so you're saying because for what ever reason you chose to spend £20-30 more on travel that makes you better? Typical NSC logic there.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
[MENTION=17012]joker[/MENTION], i am sorry that people have brought you and your travel services in to this thread, and to be honest i cannot see what they have against the bollox bus.

we are all just going to football to support the team, however unless we are part of the NSC Clique, then we are deemed cringeworthy, retarded geeks and virgins etc.
Oh how i long to be a grown up and i really must set my aspirations on these people who just want to dissect people that they don't really have much knowledge of.

yet again i am sorry that you have been dragged into this, all because someone doesn't like a song that was sung.

Slinky but we'll all get together and have a beer, at an away game

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Slinky but we'll all get together and have a beer, at an away game

[MENTION=17012]joker[/MENTION], no problem with that. The bollox bus have nothing against the BASC, we just choose to do it our own way.

Look forwards to having a beer with ya :)

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
[MENTION=17012]joker[/MENTION], no problem with that. The bollox bus have nothing against the BASC, we just choose to do it our own way.

Look forwards to having a beer with ya :)

Absolutely and as we have spoken and hugged on many occasions, I just want to make it clear that the reason I prefer to travel the way I do is because I'm a fat old git, but I will continue to be mates with all the B****x crew and good luck to each and every Albion fan that goes to any match home or away, irrespective of how they travel
and xollob will always remain Mr Recruiter and a friend of mine and my missus

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
NSC - The place where people have forgotten how to have fun............

........and they demand everyone else forgets too!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Around 1,500 or more Brighton geeks retards & virgins travelled by coach to Liverpool last year that's a lot of people with nothing else in life to look forward to

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Travelled by coach,well 21 seat minibus to Hereford-train? not a chance not with a 10 mile exclusion zone for Brighton fans around the town-

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here