Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Blackburn Rovers v Millwall thread

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Unofficial blackburn rovers v millwall

Forgive me for starting this thread but it seems appropriate given the significance of the evening (although many further events will undoubtedly unfold. Come on you Rovers ( and Venkys ) do us a favour !

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
I did think the "You're going down with the Millwall" chant on Saturday was a bit premature.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
This really gets up my nose it may be done and said as a joke but to highlight what is obviously a typing error to me is pathetic and proves nothing.

Sorry BG. I was not trying to prove anything, just trying to inject some levity into our obviously very uptight site.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Forgive me for starting this thread but it seems appropriate given the significance of the evening (although many further events will undoubtedly unfold. Come on you Rovers ( and Venkys ) do us a favour !

Let's hope they don't chicken out or fowl too much.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes but to avoid having a potential legal case they are waiting till the last minute to make a decision which may not make a difference to anyone. Unfortunately if it is still on a knife edge with one game left they will have to do the decent thing. Rotherham should assume -3 and Millwall should assume nothing and then fight for every point from there.
But what they are doing is heading straight FOR a potential legal wrangle. This must be sorted as soon as possible - in fact it should have been done and dusted last week. All teams wold then know where they were, and what they needed to do.
As it is, the damn fools of the FL could put it off until the end of the season - at which point, they won't be deciding whether to deduct three points or nor not, they will be sitting in judgement on which side to relegate. Say Rotherham finish two points ahead of Millwall (or please no, us!) Relegate Rotherham, and they will complain. Don't deduct the three points, and you can be certain that Millwall (or us) would kick up one hell of a stink if they / us were relegated by the FL after the season had ended.
Come on FL - pull your collective fingers out of whatever their stuck in at the moment and get this sorted. Tomorrow morning would be good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here