NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Don’t think I’ll be building any snowmen just yet.

2317310f5c28be0e0d1d401e98dc4af6.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Looks like a no show or should that be a no snow this week. Still promising conditions to come though.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Absolutely nothing. What a shocker

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looks like a no show or should that be a no snow this week. Still promising conditions to come though.

Hard to answer I know, but would you say are our % chances of snow in West Sussex in the next 10 days or so?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Hard to answer I know, but would you say are our % chances of snow in West Sussex in the next 10 days or so?

I would have said not that great short term. Looks like we are heading for easterly winds next week but ironically there is not that much cold air to be pulled in from there. Normally you would expect snow showers and maybe some Thames streamers to bring snow but at the moment looks more likely to be rain.Upper temperatures still not that cold. Long term charts still give some hope of there being quite a cold spell later into January but quite a long way out at the moment to be pinning to much hope on.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Given whats happening with an SSW its all in a bit of a wait and see phase really. Could either really ramp up snow chances or kill them off completely or anything in between.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A few streamers heading West Sussex way but not likely to make it to the coast I’d say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here