Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Right this is it. I am predicting snow late this evening and carrying on through the night especially early morning. It will start off light sleet but turn to snow overnight with temps falling to - 1C 30F , the snow will becoming more widespread and heavier throughout Sussex even down to the coastal areas with between 1 - 2 inches of lying snow by the morning. Tomorrow will be cloudy with light snow and a maximum temperature of 2 C 36 F
You feeling OK?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
No snow in Eastbourne today, but a drive over the Ashdown Forest earlier shown what were missing. Nice covering up there and the roads were decent as well.

Met Office currently showing light snow forecasted for tomorrow morning too.

Plake

Unregistered User
Nov 7, 2009
Brighton seafront
Right this is it. I am predicting snow late this evening and carrying on through the night especially early morning. It will start off light sleet but turn to snow overnight with temps falling to - 1C 30F , the snow will becoming more widespread and heavier throughout Sussex even down to the coastal areas with between 1 - 2 inches of lying snow by the morning. Tomorrow will be cloudy with light snow and a maximum temperature of 2 C 36 F

Obvious diversionary tactic to avoid being banned from thread is obvious.

Either that or the meds have been changed.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Gone Native

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

I've checked the last 609 pages and I don't think you've ever predicted that it is going to snow!! On the basis you always say it isn't going to snow does this mean we are entering the beginnings of the next ice age?!!!

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
The only way to get sledging is by going now , and waiting on a hill for the snow.
because by the time the sun comes up itle all be gone. Im heading out the door now.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
What's your view on next week Papa?
Is the potential for Thursday looking likely in your opinion?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I apologise for the false alarm. I genuinely felt it was set up for last night. I am writing this winter off now. The cold northerly blast has not happened and it is 5-6C next week with a few frosty nights.. I think it is all too late now for any major event. Hey Ho

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
The latest GFS Model shows easterly winds coming in down here next week, blowing in some heavy areas of snowfall over the south east :moo:

And lasting for a few weeks.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here