Sep 5, 2010
Canada
snow1_zpsca78210a.png

Cant wait to go to England next week for better weather! :rant:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I guess that you are fed up with it, but its looks so pretty..... at the right time. I love Canada, my favourite place to visit by a country mile. We went to Vancouver and British Columbia in 2006 during the summer and in Jan 2007. Same place, opposite climate - but at both times beautiful.

I want to go back and take my daughter. People so friendly as well.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
I guess that you are fed up with it, but its looks so pretty..... at the right time. I love Canada, my favourite place to visit by a country mile. We went to Vancouver and British Columbia in 2006 during the summer and in Jan 2007. Same place, opposite climate - but at both times beautiful.

I want to go back and take my daughter. People so friendly as well.

Haha yeah its been snowing since October so its time for a change! haha. Our climate is a bit different here than Vancouver mind. In the summer it can be +35c up to +40 somedays and in the winter it was as cold as -53 this past winter! Talk about extremes! But yes we are friendly people :D

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Have the evil axis of Daily Express / Piers Corbyn concocted another crazy weather scare story?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Have the evil axis of Daily Express / Piers Corbyn concocted another crazy weather scare story?

Yes, yes they have. A TWO WEEK ARCTIC BLAST, no less :lolol:

e4ugyvav.jpg

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Something is happening up there as I keep losing my sky. Not happy with england going toe to toe with new zealand

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Seeing as we've just experienced the wettest August Bank Holiday since records began, can any of our resident NSC weather experts shed some light on whether we have said goodbye to our Summer and hello Autumn, or could we be in for an Indian Summer?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Seeing as we've just experienced the wettest August Bank Holiday since records began, can any of our resident NSC weather experts shed some light on whether we have said goodbye to our Summer and hello Autumn, or could we be in for an Indian Summer?

There's a nice high pressure growing off the south west of the UK which will give us some nice warm sunny days next week - so Summer isn't over quite yet!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
It's been rotten lately because the jet stream has been running way south of us.

It's starting to push further north again now allowing high pressure to return.

I was beginning to think summer was over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here