[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Sounds like it is lucky we are not at home tonight with the reported bad roads

D

Deleted member 2719

Roads are shite over the downs off the main routes, nearly got stuck retrieving our transporter van that did get stuck.

The snow can p**S off now.

Thanks.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just driven from seaford to shoreham and as I went past the Amex the snow was falling in biblical fashion never seen anything like it, snow the size of golf balls
Already the Amex is covered in snow with this lot coming down and freezing tomorrow could Saturday's game be in doubt
Because of safety reasons , I know the pitch will be ok

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Light snow in HH.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just driven from seaford to shoreham and as I went past the Amex the snow was falling in biblical fashion never seen anything like it, snow the size of golf balls
Already the Amex is covered in snow with this lot coming down and freezing tomorrow could Saturday's game be in doubt
Because of safety reasons , I know the pitch will be ok

Saturday's game is by no means certain to go ahead, but I would be surprised if it called off considering Brum managed to get their game on in more severe conditions.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
the weather station is based at Shoreham (Airport I believe if not the Docks) yet when you view Shoreham-By-Sea its got more snow forecast :wozza:

PROOF and the end of my rant :thumbsup:

That's why I always ignore that, and type in Henfield or Hassocks, to get accurate lower temps and true snow forecasts for Withdean.

Ludicrous I know, but the weather at 2m altitude by the tidal (temperate) waters of the Adur and next to the Channel, bear no relation to the north Brighton suburbs which in effect have a South Downs climate.

The BBC still playing this all down still ... why? Even low altitude central Hove was in the middle of a blizzard and settling snow from 4 pm.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

Seems that Brighton and Mid Sussex is out of character this evening by having heavy snow, everywhere else is wet with a touch of sleet !!

All the snow here had melted by 3PM too, so were back to a normal boring Sussex winter, very unfair.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The award-winning official "More snow tomorrow?" thread [2012-13 season]

Bugger all snow in Blackburn. You'd barely know it had snowed, apart from the fields & hills around the town.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The precipitation keeps pepping up over the channel, meaning we are getting a constant feed of precip at the moment. Could be some decent snowfall tonight!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here