Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
just started to snow heavily in croydon, temp dropped rapidly.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Belting down with snow in north Essex.
Starting to settle as the temperature plummets.

Off to work in a bit. Looks like opportunities 147 maximum breaks will be few and far between tonight.

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
Hi Papa - is this going to carry on do you think - have work xmas party tonight in London and need to get back to brighton tonight - not sure whether to jack it in or play it by ear

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
QUOTE=Dalos;3858435]Hi Papa - is this going to carry on do you think - have work xmas party tonight in London and need to get back to brighton tonight - not sure whether to jack it in or play it by ear[/QUOTE]

exceptional first post - asking NSC for meteorological advice. Enjoy your party! :drink:

Belting down with snow in north Essex.
Starting to settle as the temperature plummets.

Off to work in a bit. Looks like opportunities 147 maximum breaks will be few and far between tonight.
When did snooker take over from volleyball as the activity of choice for the fire service?

At least volleyball was "justified" on the grounds that it fostered good team work. Snooker has always struck me as a pastime that encourages selfishness and getting one over your opponent.

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
QUOTE=Dalos;3858435]Hi Papa - is this going to carry on do you think - have work xmas party tonight in London and need to get back to brighton tonight - not sure whether to jack it in or play it by ear

exceptional first post - asking NSC for meteorological advice. Enjoy your party! :drink:[/QUOTE]

Cheers, Long time reader though - funnily enough everyone in the office now goes on Papa's predictions rather than the BBC or Met office. Alot of pressure riding on him

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Guys, sorry for not replying earlier.. I'm on a train and have poor connectivity. I'd say we won't get much snow tonight, but the problem will be sheet ice straight after it.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Cheers, Long time reader though - funnily enough everyone in the office now goes on Papa's predictions rather than the BBC or Met office. Alot of pressure riding on him

Low pressure?

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Flumping down in Durrington.. Not settling though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here