Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I love going out in the snow at night with all the reflected streetlight making it so bright you could easily read a book outside....everything all nice and orange-tinged in this corner of Tarring :thumbsup:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So is that big blob working West on RainToday going to dump on Brizz too?

You've got a streamer coming down from the ne and the system driving along the coast. What you don't want it the system to pull away into the channel before it gets to you, which i fear it might do.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Does anyone know if the 17 bus will be running tomorrow?! It goes from Churchill Sqaure to my stop in Henfield which is a pretty ''main road'' terrain the whole way!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
On and on it goes. Just watching it, it has to be the most powerful but yet classy weather there is. Like a silent deadly assasin. Just relentless, on and on, but no noise. I have fallen in love, with a weather front made in Belgium. Nurse!!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You've got a streamer coming down from the ne and the system driving along the coast. What you don't want it the system to pull away into the channel before it gets to you, which i fear it might do.

f*** you Papa, f*** you!

Keep it on track to cider country please.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
On and on it goes. Just watching it, it has to be the most powerful but yet classy weather there is. Like a silent deadly assasin. Just relentless, on and on, but no noise. I have fallen in love, with a weather front made in Belgium. Nurse!!!!

Like a silent deadly assassin. Just relentless, on and on, but no noise. Thats exactly how my ex described my wind!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here