You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You couldn't make it up...

Blizzard in North Southwick.

Snow depth 11 cm.

So, back to yesterday...

The overall theme is that this has been a crushing dissapointment and the argus headline yesterdy for blizzards is looking rather silly now.

the winter weather event we have been waiting for , for a week, has been a huge let down.

I am just dissapointed its been such a huge let down. Ah well at least it will be warmer by the weekend and I can stop having to use the hot air blower.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Snowing very heavily in Hurstpierpoint, gained about an inch in the last hour, if it keeps going like this all night it's going to be atleast a foot.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Currently stuck in pub

Brilliant idea, I reckon if get down the pub now, I could easily get stuck in there..........

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You couldn't make it up...

So, back to yesterday...

I was trying to find these comments earlier, but gave up, glad you have more patience! US just stick your hands up now and admit Papa is the daddy, in every way, but mostly when it comes to forecasting South Coast snow!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So another career for US bites the dust, no chance of being a weatherman

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
If Carlsberg employed weather forecasters...................................Uncle Speilberg would be a betting tipster

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Measured the depth on the garden table 16cm ! I live one minute from work, but luckily I do not think I will have any customers !

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Snow is playing havoc with my Sky Dish lol, just went out in dressing gown to brush thick layer of snow off and came back looking like a bloody snowman. Ten minutes later its covered in snow Again

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
North Southwick - Blizzard
Snow depth 13 cm.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If Carlsberg employed weather forecasters...................................Uncle Speilberg would be a betting tipster

I appear to have got this one wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports