I smell Aussie fear....

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Could the guy singing the Aussie national anthem not decide what colour suit to wear?

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Well the wait is over, am nervous as hell, please lets not have an early wicket down!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Shit, I'm getting nervous now. There's just something about the Aussies that convinces me they will thrash us every time

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Shit, I'm getting nervous now. There's just something about the Aussies that convinces me they will thrash us every time

Well up until a few years ago we had 15 years of getting thrashed. That might be part of it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Australia's record between 1989 and 2005 had a significant impact on the statistics between the two sides. Before the 1989 series began, the win-loss ratio was almost even, with 87 wins for Australia to England's 86, 74 having been drawn.[32] By the 2005 series Australia's wins had increased to 115 whereas England's had increased to only 93 (and a further 82 draws).[33] In the period between 1989 and the beginning of the 2005 series, the two sides had played 43 times; Australia winning 28 times, England 7 times, with 8 draws. Only a single England victory had come in a match in which the Ashes were still at stake, namely the First Test of the 1997 series. All others were consolation victories when the Ashes had been secured by Australia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here