[Albion] The Arsenal Golden Ticket Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Completely different now. Areas of London do change very quickly. I lived in Brixton for a year and there was a street where the houses were going for £500k+ that apparently 10-15 years ago were crack dens.

Yes.....worked in London for over 25 years, interesting to see over the years. Can still vaguely remember parts of Canary Wharf when there was nothing much more than disused buildings some time after all the construction really got going in the late 80s.......whole of the Isle of Dogs is pretty nice now !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I got my email after booking, but the email didn’t have the PDF for the ticket attached!

I got the confirmation after booking (x3 tickets) and opted for print at home, but haven't had the email with the PDFs. Looks like a call to the ticket office tomorrow then.

Tch.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Did you opt for 'print at home' or e-tickets on Google Pay/Apple Wallet?

I actually said print at home, but my mate was sent my ticket email with the Apple wallet link, which I used.

Just got to work out how to park or get dropped off and picked up or get public transport.

Let’s hope the ******** don’t put us in tier 3 before the game!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
E1A 131
E1B 19
E1C 1
E1F 7
E1G 115
E1H 127
E1I 34

N1E 25
N1F 59
N1G 57
N1H 99
N1I 17

Total 691

This seems to have dropped by about 20 this evening. A rough count shows 670.

Can’t see 1901 availability

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can I assume that you're I'll advised to get picky about your seat and best just to grab whatever is offered?

Definitely........get the seat into your ‘basket’ as quickly as you can, then you have a bit of time for the rest of the process. Don’t dither over ‘which seat’.........you’ll lose it.

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
I'm in pool 2 and have just managed to get the same seat for Arsenal as I had for Southampton (pool 2 again). Don't forget, the "refresh" key is your greatest friend to find out the latest seat situation.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Just got one, see you there boys. Let's be the team that sacks Arteta!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports