Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Arsenal Golden Ticket Thread

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just spoke to my Pompey supporting neighbour. 14,000 season ticket holders, they have been split into 14 sections and are taking it in turns, so you can't have anyone going to every game with some going to none. Seems fairer I have to say. I believe Spurs are doing something similar.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Apologies if this has been mentioned before but Andy Naylor has cleared up a few of the questions people had about the tiers/windows/groups

View attachment 131313

The comment about the Southampton game going to tier 3 is a bit misleading. It didn't for season ticket holders, only for 1901 (of which there was a small handful).

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Just spoke to my Pompey supporting neighbour. 14,000 season ticket holders, they have been split into 14 sections and are taking it in turns, so you can't have anyone going to every game with some going to none. Seems fairer I have to say. I believe Spurs are doing something similar.

Nope, too tricky according to mathematicans.

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Only if the club are lying to us - it's a new, random draw for each game. Being in a group or not doesn't make any (statistical) difference to your chances apparently - the group is entered as one.

FFS. That means I'm wasting all my natural luck winning tickets I don't want :facepalm:

Not a word of thanks from the twos either! :angry:

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
The comment about the Southampton game going to tier 3 is a bit misleading. It didn't for season ticket holders, only for 1901 (of which there was a small handful).
I clocked that. All the time we have a 2k limit, tickets will always sell out very early on in PW2

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Priority 1 again. So I've been lucky for the two games I wanted to go to (priority 3 for Sheff Utd, but wouldn't gone because didn't want to risk having to go into isolation over Christmas).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bagged 4 this morning for my Groovy Gang

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here