The Apprentice (series 11) - official thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The orange woman (both clothes and skin) seems to be trying for the Claude role here.

Good job somebody is. Claude doesn't seem to be bothering any more.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The hair dressing business plan seems the best one so far

And she just played the X Factor style "I lost a child" card. Has she mentioned working her socks off yet?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
And she just played the X Factor style "I lost a child" card. Has she mentioned working her socks off yet?

Well she was asked about her motivation, so that dig is distasteful and the second comment is right up there with something I'd expect from Karren this season, who has been a one trick, miserable cow pulling her "funny" faces and being oh so exasperated about everything that could possibly happen. I have got full respect for Charlene because she's a genuine person who hasn't been restricted but her shortcomings and she hasn't been my favourite at any point but she comes out of this with dignity and class which your post lacked in my humble opinion.

I also think Karren has shown herself up this series, or maybe her behaviour has been put into context but Claude's unassuming but always engaged performance.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yana has been the stand out candidate from the start. Sugar will take a punt with her

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Nah the plumber will win it, sugar can see through all the pen pushers bullsh!t

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The yank will win

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
The Your Hired finger point was angled to Sugars left. Joseph was sat on the right hand side of Vana. ERGO - Joseph wins.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Yana has been the stand out candidate from the start. Sugar will take a punt with her

Think you might be right US. Sugar has enough money to take a punt and get a quick return if it works, if it doesn't work he has only lost £250k which to him is not a lot. The plumbing business will take years to get going and would be a very slow burner.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The Your Hired finger point was angled to Sugars left. Joseph was sat on the right hand side of Vana. ERGO - Joseph wins.

I can't say I took any notice of where his finger was pointing in that short clip, but I do think you might be right about Joseph winning the process.

Young and raw, I fancy that Lord Sugar can see something of himself in him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He wasn't particularly impressed with her concept of dating and gaming.

Plumbing is something that is needed every day. I think Joseph will win.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is no disrepect to plumbers but why would Al put his money into it ? Lovely and genuine fella Mr Valente but I just can't see it. The really interesting and exciting option is Yana's as if she nails it it could he huge albeit needing quick results ? I think Yana is an absolute guarantee

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports