Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice 2016 thread

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nah, Jessica, everything i hate in a female right there, i would have fired her for her accent alone, the fact that she cant stop talking with it makes it even worse, business woman my arse.

Everything? I think she's a bit of a looker.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Too true the gobby guy and the girl who said nothing the boardroom should both have gone.

Karthik? Nah.. They will hold on to him for a few weeks, then get rid. He will be a talking point, so good for viewing figures.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Cracking episode

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
I can't envisage any of this bunch going on to win the show, let alone running their own business (and amazed that many already seem to).

It's either very cleverly edited to give that impression (to show a 'journey' for the eventual winner) or maybe they really are that useless!

el punal

My front runners? The big bloke that looks like Ronnie Kray, the Middle Eastern girl who told her team that they were all behaving like schoolgirls, Karthik(?) because his gob will get him to the interview/interrogation stage and then his monobrow will explode . . . . and a couple of others who have kept their mouths shut and got on with the task and let the shouties dig big holes for themselves.

Last night's episode was pure gold in orchestrated self-destruction. Marvellous!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Somewhat cringe last night. Rebecca (the one with a face like a foot) is definitely going to be the love to hate one this season. The exaggerated face movements, the bullshit marketing speak, the faux shock in her voice constantly, all following on from her 'please don't fire me sir' last week.. what a jebend.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I found it a bit odd that the lass who gr fired admitted in the follow-up programme that she'd never seen an episode of The Apprentice. This didn't showcase much by way of research skills, motivation or common-sense. I don't think she overly impressed La Brady.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I'm surprised he hasn't fired them all already. What a useless bunch of twazzocks!

Jessica needs to get a grip. She's only being kept on because she's the eye candy. Rebecca has done nothing but irritate me so far with her overly animated face. And Makai is a total knobface that doesn't like to listen to anyone.

Mr Monobrow needs to calm down a bit, but it does seem like he has a few brain cells. He was right when he said that Dillon had no idea how to manage time, and needed to be nagged at constantly. He won't make any friends on the show but he might get results. I want to see how he does as project manager.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I don't think I've seen such a useless bunch. The men are all testosterone - apart from Dillon. The girls are completely clueless. I can't believe he didn't want to fire all three last night. I guess several of these idiots are being left in to make even more spectacular fools of themselves. Mr Monobrow will probably stay for a few weeks just to wind everyone up! Jessica might just be the most hopeless contestant ever. She sounds and behaves like a cross between scary spice and Catherine Tait who's having a breakdown!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Jessica needs to get a grip. She's only being kept on because she's the eye candy.

Jessica is very much RIGHT up my street and if her luck was in and more importantly if i was single..............well,she could have me....

Highly annoying though,personality wise...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here