Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice 2016 thread

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I am watching Live for the first time this series. I'm hoping for better than the series so far, these people look like wastes of space.

When they get into Madame Tussauds it will be hard to hard to tell who are the slightly sinister dummies with bad clothes and no brains and who are the waxwork models.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
When they get into Madame Tussauds it will be hard to hard to tell who are the slightly sinister dummies with bad clothes and no brains and who are the waxwork models.

That'll be perhaps easier than one may think,the dummies are far more realistic than this shower.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
where's my food?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Grainne is a VERY sexy woman. And despite the slight gaffes this week (obviously not her task, but the posh guy thinking he's a threat is hilarious!), she's a very strong candidate to win this. What upsets me a little bit is that the show is totally different once the business plans come in, if Jessica has a good business plan she'll keep going despite her awful performances. Frances is pretty clearly useless, but again, she might have a good business.

Sofiane should be fired for being consistently the worst person in the whole process.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Frances is turning on Paul, and she's obviously regretting it already. Paul is hanging himself but I think Frances is hating herself right about now. Trishna and Sofiane are totally hiding out of the way. This is top boardroom antics!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
How the titty ****ing christ is Sofian still in this process, he comes across as a complete sitempleton. The right person went this week though, Paul seems he can get everywhere with aggression.

Think Grainne is a shoe in unless her business plan is bonkers.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Isn't The Apprentice filmed months in advance, so in theory the winner is already known by a chosen few?

There are places you can bet on this.

I'd love to know the timescale of when it was filmed and how long it actually is between tasks?

They film two alternate endings. The two finalists are on a form of gardening leave until the day the final is broadcast.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I'm very disappointed that Paul left...................without NUTTING somebody

Agreed. But on the follow-up show he came across as reasonably sane human being - as they all usually do. There's something about 'the process' (combined with the editing perhaps) that seems to bring out the worst in people and turns them into snarling, ego-mad, borderline crazies.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Mermaid outfit😍

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Well it was goodbye to two more of the guys last night leaving an interesting 5/1 gender split. Can't really disagree with this too much - the blokes have been rather out of their depth this year and Courtney, the last man standing, is on thin ice too(?).

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
They are all TERRIBLE. I struggled to watch last night, my 9 year old son could have comfortably come up with better VR games than the two created, it was embarrassing to watch.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Just watching "You're Fired" on catchup.

The candidates left are not very strong as was the the whole bunch. I think the hyper girl Jessica or the Irish girl look to be favourite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here