Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Amex tour

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I took my son with his footy team, excellent value for the price it cost, amazing to see what goes on behind the scenes and just how big it is.
Our tour guide was a bloke called andy (I think) & was a proper bha fan who loved the club which really made for a good tour

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
You'll love it. Had a personal tour from Dodge just before the very first game and then took me wife, not a big lover of sport, on the organized tour. She thought it was superb and was really impressed with what the club has managed to achieve.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Went on the tour as part of my sons birthday.

Pretty impressive.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i went, and was blow away. It is really impressive.

The Tour guide i went around with was called Sean, and he really knew his Onions.

DONT forget your camera!!!

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
The tour is brilliant. The ground is superb and the facilities behind the scenes are first class.

Tour was very, very good! Great facilities unless you're the visiting team, they get nothing! It obviously goes on at all grounds but the away changing rooms in comparisson to the home are dire. I've got changed in better playing Saturday park football! The things that stick out for me is the brass tap with a hose on sticking out of the wall (above a plug socket), the plush managers office "that we keep locked", and the fact they only put hooks up for the away team to hang their clothes on after Spurs complained!!!

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
Tour was immense, went at the beginning of dec also managed to get a sneaky walk onto the pitch.

I think the tour guide I had was Andy, great laugh, also saw them rehearsing for the christmas party (some very fit young ladies scantily clad) Andy took us through there 3 times :)

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Going on 12th Jan as daughters pressie for me. Does anyone know if it is paper ticket or will be loaded onto my card, I am awaiting response from club.

Cheers

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
i went, and was blow away. It is really impressive.

The Tour guide i went around with was called Sean, and he really knew his Onions.

DONT forget your camera!!!

Aaah yeah I think our tour guide was called Sean not andy (dunno where I got andy from)
Bald fella, really nice bloke & really knows his stuff

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Aaah yeah I think our tour guide was called Sean not andy (dunno where I got andy from)
Bald fella, really nice bloke & really knows his stuff

Yup that's the fella!!!

He has a seat in the North Stand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here