Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Adam Clayton saga - now officially signed for Middlesbrough

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 52s
Huddersfield say they have been in 'advanced talks' with another club over Clayton. 'Deal remains possible but not yet concluded'. '#bhafc

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If anyone remembers our 2nd last home loss at the withdean, Adam Clayton was top banana that match, on loan from man city at Carlisle. I remember him tearing us apart with his pass and move style of play, only about 19 years old then. Would be a great signing he came. Fingers crossed.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Hope
so as we need something in our midfield. JFC and Agustien are not up to the job.

JFC did ok. Movement was not great in front of him. Kemy. I would go as far as i hope i never see him in a BHA shirt again. Why he ever bothers to warm up is beyond me. He stands there nattering to the opposition.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Adam Clayton
come home
we need you
desperately

does anyone know if he played for Huddersfield Town today?
I hope he was not watching at the Amex today

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
JFC is still very young, he'll come good.

Need to ship out Agustien though.

This, exactly this. JFC is only just out of his teens, and though he makes mistakes his potential is obvious. He has already put in a lot of good performances, but many will never rate him for whatever reason.

Augustien though? Pitiful. He needs to leave - can we not give him to Huddersfield? Even if Clayton won't come? He over hit one free kick today, straight out for a goal kick, and had a go at other players...God knows what for. He offers nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here