Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The 2015 Grand National Sponsored By Saheed Bin Festoon Nsc Sweepstake

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No problem , the only one i have any sort of inkling about at a massive price is Carlito Brigante @ 66-1 that will not go off at that price on saturday , anybody heard any good info on a horse in this years race ?
I like the horse you have drawn (Soll).

I backed him last year, he's moved stables since then and now finds himself at Pipe's yard. He's got in at the bottom weight and is an accurate jumper. He's 20/1 at the moment. I think he'll place if he avoids trouble.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I like the horse you have drawn (Soll).

I backed him last year, he's moved stables since then and now finds himself at Pipe's yard. He's got in at the bottom weight and is an accurate jumper. He's 20/1 at the moment. I think he'll place if he avoids trouble.

Already tried to offload it to Jan as she drew the one i fancy , just got the stare :lolol:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Well arranged, cheers. Nice to have Many Clouds after a 6th place in the Gold Cup lost my 37.50 e/w and dented my winnings from getting 2nd and 3rd with smaller stakes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh exciting, good stuff [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION]

Just to be a pain in the arse, as none of the other geeks got in on the action can Rebel Rebellion represent the entire

NSC Cycling Geeks

community, instead of just me.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Oh exciting, good stuff [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION]

Just to be a pain in the arse, as none of the other geeks got in on the action can Rebel Rebellion represent the entire

NSC Cycling Geeks

community, instead of just me.

I'm sure once the horse realises it represents most of the lycra clad folk of NSC it will double its efforts .

One more thing i forgot to mention is there is infact a Winners Trophy which if the winner wants i will post off to them as long as they vow to pass it on to next years winner ala Hayley Joel Osment style .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Thursday sees day 1 of the National meeting and the 16.05 race is run over the national fences except its just once round with 30 runners , Twirling Magnet runs in this and was my fancy for last years National , it fell at the 1st :facepalm:

Jul 7, 2003
Love the first day at Aintree - top class racing but much lower crowds. Can't get there this year but plan to go back again next year.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Mmm. Good draw, The current favourite. 7/1 Shutthefrontdoor! Strange name for an orse.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just to confirm that the final list of runners has not changed so the horse you all drew should be the one that actually starts the race on saturday .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Oh dear , Number 14 Carlito Brigante drawn by Janbha and my £5 e/w bet has been withdrawn lame .

Re drew a horse and Janbha now shares a saddle with BOF Number 25 Across the Bay

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Oh dear , Number 14 Carlito Brigante drawn by Janbha and my £5 e/w bet has been withdrawn lame .

Re drew a horse and Janbha now shares a saddle with BOF Number 25 Across the Bay

But Carlito Brigante was going to win...............where do I put my £15 e/w now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here