Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The 2015 Grand National Sponsored By Saheed Bin Festoon Nsc Sweepstake

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Anybody had a flutter on their Sweepstake horse (apart from you Jan :lolol: )

Yes. Would not have done otherwise. I will give him another chance after a 6th with my money in the Gold Cup. That was just an off day for Many Clouds.

I found a home for my Carlito Brigante returned stake. Rajdahni Express returned my money plus a bit yesterday when winning with course expert Waley Cohen. So I traced his mount for today and joined a few on here with Oscar Time. Soon to be the oldest winner of the Grand National at 40/1.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
My money was on Soll.
Be rude not to have a few quid on chance de Roy now though.
Cheers for doing this

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Anybody had a flutter on their Sweepstake horse (apart from you Jan :lolol: )

Things happen for a reason , so rather than rise to the bait , i have had a few bob eachway on my reserve Many Clouds and Portrait King @ 80-1 !!

Jul 7, 2003
Fourth place for me - backed it each way at 25-1 this morning so a few quid to come back as well.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Yes. Would not have done otherwise. I will give him another chance after a 6th with my money in the Gold Cup. That was just an off day for Many Clouds.

**** me, ManyClouds £700 - minus £50 on losers. Thanks Taybha. I had already won on my last race yesterday, and then three in a row with Whisper, Duke of Lucca and then the National. Got 1st, 2nd and 4th on a near tri cast at 2.50 as well.

Shame I can't drink till after 1pm tomorrow with this bl**dy marathon to do!

Taybha thanks again.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Result

1st Number 2 Many Clouds - Hiney - Knocky
2nd Number 24 St Are - Telboy
3rd Number 21 Monbeg Dude - Mackenzie - KJP
4th Number 37 Alvardo - Thedonkeycentrehalf
5th Number 7 Shutthefrontdoor - Skipper734

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Won sweep in my local, backed 2nd and 4th each way and my daughter picked 3rd so did that each way for her.
Not a bad day though not as good as Knocky. Well done

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here