Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 1901 to Falmer- An affordable opportunity for many.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Oh bless - one of these days, Tim you'll be able to buy a big boys ticket, get an early viewing and live the right end of dyke road *patonheadsmiley*

:clap:
that is funny but whilst Hove B&B kind of invites it on himself we should be careful not to be overly cruel.

D

Deleted User X18H

Oh bless - one of these days, Tim you'll be able to buy a big boys ticket, get an early viewing and live the right end of dyke road *patonheadsmiley*

And where is the right end of Dyke Road?

D

Deleted User X18H

I never mentioned that he was fat, bald, unemployed and is kept by his wife :angel:

And how bloody dare you. I am not kept by my wife she just has certain things in her name due to a little land registry oversight.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Ahahahaha! Was there too last night in the puple and green stripy shirt. Had the same picture taken about a minute after you. Got pounced upon by a sales machine at the end of the pitch who had overheard my failed attempt at irony when I mentioned my "massive corporate entertainment budget" just before the start of the sales pitch.

D

Deleted User X18H

Ahahahaha! Was there too last night in the puple and green stripy shirt. Had the same picture taken about a minute after you. Got pounced upon by a sales machine at the end of the pitch who had overheard my failed attempt at irony when I mentioned my "massive corporate entertainment budget" just before the start of the sales pitch.

Did you go out first or 2nd?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Second, same trip as you. I was hammeing the prawn sandwiches during the first trip. It was nice to shake Martin Perry's hand and say well done.

D

Deleted User X18H

Second, same trip as you. I was hammeing the prawn sandwiches during the first trip. It was nice to shake Martin Perry's hand and say well done.

Yeah and the pigs in blankets and of course the mini spring rolls mmm

Did you like my Scoomb joke?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Yeah and the pigs in blankets and of course the mini spring rolls mmm

Did you like my Scoomb joke?

Missed it I think, the office kept bloody calling me. I do remember the tour guide saying that he was a scoomber and to watch what you were saying.

Were you the other one who admitted to being a fan? My colleague and I put our hands up. Not many out of that group seemed at all interested in the football. It does make you wonder who these 2000 people will be and exactly what interest they will have in the games they are watching. I doubt they'll be many people in that block for the Johnson Paint.

D

Deleted User X18H

Missed it I think, the office kept bloody calling me. I do remember the tour guide saying that he was a scoomber and to watch what you were saying.

Were you the other one who admitted to being a fan? My colleague and I put our hands up. Not many out of that group seemed at all interested in the football. It does make you wonder who these 2000 people will be and exactly what interest they will have in the games they are watching. I doubt they'll be many people in that block for the Johnson Paint.

You don't play that in the Champoinship:wink: Have we met before then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here