Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 1901 to Falmer- An affordable opportunity for many.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm a firm believer in DIY fandom, TSLR, We Are Brighton, The Albion Roar, The excellent Moan-in, Tim and all the other bloggers should be, if not commended, then given a tiny bit of respect for channeling their obvious love for the club into various ventures.

Which would be great, but from what I've seen of them, they are rearely him channeling his love for the club and are more about him channeling his love for himself.

D

Deleted User X18H

Which would be great, but from what I've seen of them, they are rearely him channeling his love for the club and are more about him channeling his love for himself.

Are you saying I have a big arse?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No, I'm saying you are one.

Should be the last post of the thread.

HB&B what number seat did you get (don't worry I'm not stalking) just genuinely interested to see how close or otherwise to the half way line you can get now, as when I bought about a month ago we were already half way down into the half almost approaching the penalty area.

D

Deleted User X18H

Not sure to be honest. We looked at two together near the start of the 18 yard box I enquired that the line wasn't in fact the goal/touch line. Then we spotted 1 solitary green sticker in the middle of three. With one spare either side. We asked if that one could be moved left or right and we could have the two together. Dodge was happy to oblige. 164 or 168 rings a bell.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think the fact is that it is extremely affordable and the club have gone to great lengths to ensure this.

£1000 for life or £500 for 5 years plus £76 a month DD from August 2011 is superb value.

Season tickets may not be all that much cheaper!

£76 per month, is that the gold package you've purchased?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

..so all that stuff you wax lyrical about in your blog isnt available to you?

Like what? I have just summarised the what is available in the 1901 club not specifically available to me. Myself and my friend were impressed enough to commit funds to a package.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Like what? I have just summarised the what is available in the 1901 club not specifically available to me. Myself and my friend were impressed enough to commit funds to a package.

I could be wrong, but I thought the fine dining and the lounge/man of the match bit were only available to Platinum Club members?

There's a buffet for gold members.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
What do Freemasons get?

attachment.php

That's one each

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I cant see the attraction of eating a meal at a football match tbh. Rather watch the match and get something inevitably of way more quality somewhere else after.

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
I think the fact is that it is extremely affordable and the club have gone to great lengths to ensure this.

£1000 for life or £500 for 5 years plus £76 a month DD from August 2011 is superb value.

Season tickets may not be all that much cheaper!

That's not affordable for working class people like me. When you have a family and with VAT going up to 20% I can see why you canvessed for the Tories!! You are a clueless twat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here