Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 100 worst Albion players of all time

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Chris Ramsey

What............ the man who played in the top flight for us and did pretty well in the cup final until that git Whiteside crocked him.

Our own Yifter the Shifter - I think not.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What about the guy who partnered Farrington upfront ? Kennedy was it ? I remember him being a bit shit.

darkcore1977

May 18, 2009
haywards heath
Come on Stuart Munday surely everyone has to agree on that.
John Crumplin had john Barnes in his pocket when we played the bin dippers in the cup up at anfield and loved the way he would cross the ball, hop skip bend it in like Beckham.

james

May 14, 2004
Lindfield
Mick Ferguson - I have never seen anyone miss an open goal from a yard out in the middle of the goal, until I saw him in front of the South Stand at the Goldstone.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
John Crumplin

Stupid

Chris Ramsey

Stupid

Paul "Injured again" Kitson!!

Stupid

jason jarrett
chris birchall

No
Yes

Igor Gurinovich,

Not at all

willie young.

AWFUL for the Albion. the worst I've seen in my 30 years of watching.
BUT, played 237 times for Arsenal, including 3 FA Cup finals. Retired soon after his short spell here. Was knacked.

Mark McCammon

Not 'rubbish' but actually LIMITED. In essence, to CFs what Virgs is to CBs.

Jake Robinson

By far the worst player to score three hat-tricks, in the club's history.

Wayne Henderson

Stupid

Al Bangura

Stupid

Darius Henderson was both inept and inert when he was with us (though not quite so much when he was elsewhere)

Apparently was struggling with a double hernia the entire time he was here, but insisted on battling on despite only being on loan. Explains his severe lack of mobility!

Perry Digweed

Poor Digweed was Henderson to Moseley's Kuipers. Really not THAT bad.

The club has fielded some absolute DONKEYS over the years. None of these [apart from Willie Young!] are among them.

Lardinho

Feb 21, 2007
Canterbury
What............ the man who played in the top flight for us and did pretty well in the cup final until that git Whiteside crocked him.

Our own Yifter the Shifter - I think not.

Spot on. We were in control until that pillock Norman Whiteside blatantly stamped on Ramsey.

Ramsey was also impressive in one of his early games, a 3-0 win at Pal-arse, and therefore, no way should he be in this list.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Robbie Savage
Craig 'Barndoor' Davies - not with us at the moment and going in the summer so he's not ours anymore
Stuart Jones
Andy Petterson

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
From my memory:
Geoff Pitcher
David Lee
Graham Barrett
Jaime Moralee

there was one i remember, signed him loan deadline day in 1999 on loan from Swansea and he came off the bench once got booked after 30 seconds and that was it. Think his last name was Jones, or Thomas

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
From my memory:
Geoff Pitcher
David Lee
Graham Barrett
Jaime Moralee

there was one i remember, signed him loan deadline day in 1999 on loan from Swansea and he came off the bench once got booked after 30 seconds and that was it. Think his last name was Jones, or Thomas

Martin Thomas maybe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here