Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Glenn Murray is a very good player

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Said that Palace want to use him as part of a deal for Wickham big questions would Gus want him ? Would his Brighton born wife want to move to Sunderland? Wouldnt he rather stay in his house in Brighton and rejoin us? Come on TB bring him back you know it makes sense.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Wickham to Palace? Would a be a big downward step, and I doubt CP offer the wages Newcastle, WHU, etc would be willing to pay.

Don't think Wickham will come to us anyway, But if we did get him the contract would be very much bonus loaded for goals scored and staying up. Like you say we don't pay the sort of wages that Newcastle and West ham do.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Don't think Wickham will come to us anyway, But if we did get him the contract would be very much bonus loaded for goals scored and staying up. Like you say we don't pay the sort of wages that Newcastle and West ham do.

I used to think Wickham was overrated, but towards the end of last season, at PL level he emerged as a classy forward. He's probably very confident of his own abilities and worth, and aspires to be a full England international one day. So I see him at larger PL club, on big money, and a club that won't be flirting amongst the relegation candidates. Just my view.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Ballotelli to Liverpool>Borini to Sunderland>Wickham to Palace>Murray to Brighton? It's a daisy chain that would get Graham Norton salivating.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Murray coming back to the Albion would be the most exciting signing since we bought that bloke for 300k off Rochdale who scored 2 on his debut, can't remember his name?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here