Thanking Our Chairman...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
i think rather than something of monetary value... a MAHOOSIVE banner saying THANK YOU TONY or something to that effect at the first game would be the best and most meaningful thing we could do

i guess it would take a few people to take the lead, sew the bedsheets together and so forth...

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
a big banner is a good shout actually

I suggest bringing him flowers.

Everyone who wants to take part bring along blue, and white flowers.
Before kick-off and as the Albion players come out for their kickabout for the first time, everyone hold them aloft in a gesture of regard.
Then with a collection point at every gangway, get them all gathered and brought to his office.

Imagine the headlines :lolol:

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
Love the replica stadium idea. Or what about getting an artist to do an oil painting of the stadium. All that man has given us something has to be done. If all the tight fuckers on here dont want to dip their hands in their pockets then a banner is a great idea as well.

Apologies, some tight fuckers, your not all tight fuckers.

Last edited:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
How about a tribute Ale from Harvey's or Dark Star - Bloomin' Marvellous or Lizard Juice. I am sure people could come up with a better name.

rauper

Jan 9, 2007
Hove
What about a NSC engraved poker chip that also says thanks? Most players take a lucky charm with them to tournaments that they put theirs cards underneath...)

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Would it be within the realms of possibility that the fans, or perhaps NSC can start a collection going to get a personal gift to Tony Bloom, to be presented upon the opening first league game at the Amex?

Afterall he has stumped up alot to the club, and we would not be where we are without him.?

I know the sort of money raised would not even be a pinprick on the amount he has stumped up, but a sentimental gesture to show our appreciation would be a nice token I feel.

A lap dance in his seat at half time, would look good on the giant screens

Or... actually just reading the bus thing above... what about the planes with the message on the back? Could fly over the stadium thanking him at 2.45pm on 6/08?

i think rather than something of monetary value... a MAHOOSIVE banner saying THANK YOU TONY or something to that effect at the first game would be the best and most meaningful thing we could do

i guess it would take a few people to take the lead, sew the bedsheets together and so forth...

a big banner is a good shout actually

I think this would be a good option. NSC club together and get a plane or two flying round before the match/half time/after the final whistle towing a banner(s) saying something like:

THANK YOU TONY - LOVE FROM NSC

I looked into these for a job at work this week, starts at around £400 for an hours flying.

http://www.airads.co.uk/

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
What about a NSC engraved poker chip that also says thanks? Most players take a lucky charm with them to tournaments that they put theirs cards underneath...)

Good idea, but what if he busted out the first time he used it, it would remind him of that tourny.

If it is gonna be a gift from NSC then something that epitomises NSC, the Albion and what he has done and where we have come from. Something that will last, is discrete and tasteful like the man himself and something that he will cherish. There is only one thing i can think of, it shows it all in one image. This in brass, mounted onto wood with a back arm with just 'Thank you' underneath and maybe 'From' above the NSC bit.

nsclogobigger.gif

Oct 6, 2010
I very much like the banner behind a plane idea.....

Should we also consider some kind of thanks for messers Perry and Samarah and the like? (Falmer for all)

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
A banner of some kind sounds pretty good, I'll put something towards it.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
How about every seat in the east stand having a card. When they're held aloft it reads - dick knight in the left and Martin perry in the right hand corner and tony bloom along the middle and underneath it says- thankyou.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports