Thanking Our Chairman...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Would it be within the realms of possibility that the fans, or perhaps NSC can start a collection going to get a personal gift to Tony Bloom, to be presented upon the opening first league game at the Amex?

Afterall he has stumped up alot to the club, and we would not be where we are without him.?

I know the sort of money raised would not even be a pinprick on the amount he has stumped up, but a sentimental gesture to show our appreciation would be a nice token I feel.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Nice idea but what do you get the man that has everything!

I think that a packed to the rafters Amex stadium would be the best way to thank him

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Nice idea but what do you get the man that has everything!

I think that a packed to the rafters Amex stadium would be the best way to thank him

As I said it would be a nice gesture. Its not all about money, something sentimental means more than its overall value.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Unless its a gold bullion bar and a winning hand in one of his poker games, I don't think he'll mind. I think the man Oozes class the way he deals with things and continued success on "that new hallowed turf" of ours will suffice

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Would it be within the realms of possibility that the fans, or perhaps NSC can start a collection going to get a personal gift to Tony Bloom, to be presented upon the opening first league game at the Amex?

Why?. whats that tight c**t ever done for us fans :D

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
That is true Bof

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
an albion shirt from the last game at the goldstone, with thank you messages from players who have played in the interim period, such as bobby zamora, danny cullip, paul rogers etc, on it, would be a fantastic gift surely? i dont know if thats something NSC could do, bu i think its a good suggestion.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
an albion shirt from the last game at the goldstone, with thank you messages from players who have played in the interim period, such as bobby zamora, danny cullip, paul rogers etc, on it, would be a fantastic gift surely? i dont know if thats something NSC could do, bu i think its a good suggestion.

Great idea, now who has the connections to make it happen?

Afterall he has stumped up alot to the club, and we would not be where we are without him.?

I know the sort of money raised would not even be a pinprick on the amount he has stumped up, but a sentimental gesture to show our appreciation would be a nice token I feel.
:facepalm:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Freeman of Brighton and Hove Campaign by the fans.

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Get his name on a bus

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Perhaps some kind of engraved plaque with a replica (mini to the jokers here) stadium? Stating August 6, 2011 and whatever else?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Or... actually just reading the bus thing above... what about the planes with the message on the back? Could fly over the stadium thanking him at 2.45pm on 6/08?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd be in again, but not until we'd voted and chosen what to buy. I can't believe what was chosen for Dick Knight - as if he wants a massive picture of himself hanging on his wall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports