Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Terrible News

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
And neither am I prone to fake outpourings of grief either. You misunderstand the point of my post. I'm commenting on you bringing immigration into the spackfest you have got going here.

Truly pathetic. Well done.

Anybody who knows Bristol will.know there is a large black community, from what I've seen of the Edl supporters on here, do you believe that if the culprit is not snow white, they won't be dribbling with glee?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I want to know what happened to the pizza. :angry:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Can the mods possibly delete this thread?

It wasn't intended to be a platform for all kinds of bigoted & twisted opinions. The people who have used it as such or to attempt their pathetic humour, in all honesty I really despair. I'm sorry for starting it & I'm unsubscribing from it, so save your clever answers. You people will try to justify anything.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Can the mods possibly delete this thread?

It wasn't intended to be a platform for all kinds of bigoted & twisted opinions. The people who have used it as such or to attempt their pathetic humour, in all honesty I really despair. I'm sorry for starting it & I'm unsubscribing from it, so save your clever answers. You people will try to justify anything.

Agreed. Nothing at all would be lost by deleting this thread, it's offensive. Not your fault though, just some sad cases with zero perspective.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Anybody who knows Bristol will.know there is a large black community, from what I've seen of the Edl supporters on here, do you believe that if the culprit is not snow white, they won't be dribbling with glee?

I suspect the untold millions of british racists you understand exist will already be dribbling with glee because (using 2 of your examples) it would appear Angolan immigrants killed the 15 year old (Angolan) in East London and a Romanian killed the (Romanian) bloke in Chichester. No doubt both cases are receiving the requisite coverage in Angola and Romania.

I suspect the reason why this story is running in the press is because the murderer has not been caught (unlike the 3 examples you referred to), and in cases like this the Police use the media as part of their investigation process. It is standard practice to put relatives and partners in front of the press, and plenty of murderers have been caught with this technique.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I dont think ive mentioned 'untold millions' of British racists. Yes, youre right, the other perpetrators have been caught etc in the other cases, but im fairly sure racists are not as concerned by immigrant on immigrant crime, compared to this crime if the perpetrator is not snow white. Yes, I understand why its in the news...just not why theres a condolence thread on a Brighton football board. Its unlikely that the family will see it.. theres a FB page for that... and my point has been, why this case in particular...theres plenty of murders but they dont all get a thread on nsc....

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I dont think ive mentioned 'untold millions' of British racists. Yes, youre right, the other perpetrators have been caught etc in the other cases, but im fairly sure racists are not as concerned by immigrant on immigrant crime, compared to this crime if the perpetrator is not snow white. Yes, I understand why its in the news...just not why theres a condolence thread on a Brighton football board. Its unlikely that the family will see it.. theres a FB page for that... and my point has been, why this case in particular...theres plenty of murders but they dont all get a thread on nsc....
I've got a lot of sympathy with the views you've expressed on this thread and you're right, not all murders get their own thread. But not all murders are the same and not all resonate the same way with all people. I've got a 23 year old daughter and any murder that involves a young woman DOES have an effect on me as I can all-too-easily imagine what it would be like to lose my daughter. Thus I empathise with the parents whilst thanking God that I'm not in their shoes, and if I were given the choice of having one Christmas Murder solved I'd chose this one rather than say the Chichester one which doesn't 'mean' the same to me. Horrible and selfish perhaps but there you go.

Mind you I think it's a good topic for discussion so I can't go along with the pious 'oh my God mods close this horrible, disrespectful thread now' view.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009

You're evidently not a racist but you are fairly sure you can understand how a racist mind works.........that's interesting. Can non racists be concerned about immigrant on immigrant crime as well as crimes committed against British subjects by immigrants?

I suspect there are untold millions of reasonable minded non racist people who are dismayed when they read about individuals who come to the UK then commit heinous crimes when they are here, whether killing a child whilst here illegally (like Mohammed Ibrahim) or trying to set off bombs in London like Yassin Omar and Ramzi Mohammed who were here legally after claiming asylum. Expressing a view on that basis is NOT racist it is merely a consideration of the facts. I doubt you will agree.

I also think such people would be equally dismayed about the conduct of the likes of Copeland and Huntley, but then there are no border controls at the cervix.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
He should FRY for this, I would gladly put another £2 coin in the meter just to flick the switch, then hang him, just to make sure.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Interesting. I guessed it might be him when he told the police that he had seen her leaving with two men. Seemed a bit odd that he'd volunteer that information some week or so after the event. Anyway innocent until proven guilty and all that.

When I heard that yesterday, I thought that would be the obvious story to tell the police if you wanted to put them off the scent - however, I can't claim any insight, as when I saw him on Sky, I thought by the way he talked that it wouldn't be him. Good judge of character me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here