Team for Wednesday night?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Did Barnes not score two goals in the last home game ? Pretty play may be entertaining but it does not win matches. Barnes should start.

Cardiff are a very good team who will want to and indeed need to bounce back from their West Ham defeat. They play the ball well and we will need to have numbers in midfield. CMS should play up front and Barnes dropping back into midfield. We will need to try and get some sort of grip on the game and take whatever chance(s) come our way. I expect Cardiff to create more. We just need to take ours when they do come.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Did Barnes not score two goals in the last home game ? Pretty play may be entertaining but it does not win matches. Barnes should start.

Cardiff are a very good team who will want to and indeed need to bounce back from their West Ham defeat. They play the ball well and we will need to have numbers in midfield. CMS should play up front and Barnes dropping back into midfield. We will need to try and get some sort of grip on the game and take whatever chance(s) come our way. I expect Cardiff to create more. We just need to take ours when they do come.

Cardiff will also be wary of Barnes as he scored twice in the away fixture. I'm not so sure that Razak isn't carrying a knock as he played very gingerly after having treatment at Donny. I don't buy the opinion that he was lazy in that match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports