Team for Wednesday night?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Same team except swop Buckley for Assulin. Buckley can still make an impact with 20 minutes left if required. Razak can't be as bad as he was at Donny.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think we need pace as they are somewhat jaded so Lua Lua would be a good call

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Navarro and Barnes won't be dropped. In the case of Navarro I think he is getting better the longer the season goes on. In the case of Barnes, well that is a strange one. I would love to see Assulin start the game, think this lad could be the real deal.

Gonna say. POINTLESS anyone posting any teams without the above two in. They WILL play.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Barnes and Navarro were far from the worst players on the pitch on Saturday.

I reckon he'll go for exactly the same team, apart from maybe start Noone or LuaLua and leave Buckley on the bench.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
At Anfield of the best 5 players on the pitch, Lua Lua was the only one in blue. If fit, he must start every match

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think the obvious selection will be something like

Brezovan

Reyes
Greer
El Abd
Mattock

Buckley
Navarro
Bridcutt
Razak

Barnes
CMS

Bench: Ankergren, Calderon, Assulin, Noone, Vokes.

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
I would like to see us go for broke and play 4-3-3 with two wingers and at an increased tempo. It wont happen though as I am not sure we are ready for it. After watching Southampton, West Ham, Cardiff (on TV) this weekend I think we have to up our game in order to get in to the PO's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports