Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Monday (if none of the injuries return)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Kazenga has to start and should have started on Friday!

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Loads are going for two wingers which we have done all season, my concern is we now don't have anyone up front who will win a header.

I would be tempted to play narrow and have three pacey players down the middle. KLL, Baldock and Wilson, while not ideal it might just work.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Dunk
Rosenior

Skalak
Towell
Kayal
LuaLua

Baldock
Murphy

Subs: Maenpaa, Bong, Calderon, Wilson, Akindayini, Hunt, Bjordal

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Stockdale
Bruno Dunk Greer Bong
Rosenior Kayal Towell Skalak
Murphy
Baldock

Subs: Maenpaa, Calderon, LuaLua, Wilson, three others

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Stockers
Bruno dunk Greer rosenior
Midfield from
Lua Lua Murphy kayal crofts if available (if not towell)
Baldock wilson

Subs Calderon bong skalak Harper elvis ?

A lightweight front line, both prone to being blown over in the wind and for all those who proclaim Baldock does a lot of good running off the ball, Monday night is not a time for this, he will be a striker and expected to score. We will need to keep the ball close and to feet and looking for the through ball that suits both these two front men, have the ability in midfield to deliver this?

The team has selected itself, its time to stand up lads!

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Stockdale, Bruno , Dunk , Greer, Bong - so a decent defence

Murphy Towell Kayal Skalak

Lua Lua Wilson

Subs Harper , Baldock , Zamora , Calderon etc

We have some decent players left - we just seem very weak up front now . I didnt see the team before last nights game and the first time I heard Baldock was in the second half . He'll probably get selected but hes frustrating as he doesnt score eough - very like CMS / Luckily we have a strong defence as we cannot concede. Im sure they 'll give it a go but with the luck the way its been I expect we'll fall fractionally short . 2-0 up and they ll score in added time . Expect drama , expect heartache and anything else will be a bonus . Would love to see Harper though although its hardly a practice match - can we finish a game with 11 men ??

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
At the risk of getting more abuse, could I ask why we can't play O'Grady, Ince and JFC , but can play Crofts. Appreciate it might be terms of their loans, but as their clubs seasons have finished, why not ? Are the clubs stll paying them ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
At the risk of getting more abuse, could I ask why we can't play O'Grady, Ince and JFC , but can play Crofts. Appreciate it might be terms of their loans, but as their clubs seasons have finished, why not ? Are the clubs stll paying them ?

They were transfer window to transfer window deals. They are not eligible for us again until the transfer window opens again - June 1st, I believe (or might be July 1st).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why are people suggesting Lua Lua must play? What has he done when he has come on to suggest that he is the answer to our problems surely Murphy and Skalak wide? We must keep it tight as the first goal is very important.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Why are people suggesting Lua Lua must play? What has he done when he has come on to suggest that he is the answer to our problems surely Murphy and Skalak wide? We must keep it tight as the first goal is very important.

Murphy has been anonymous last two games. We need someone who can worry the opposition and the Bong/Lua Lua partnership was on fire before they were injured.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Murphy has been anonymous last two games. We need someone who can worry the opposition and the Bong/Lua Lua partnership was on fire before they were injured.

Bong was good last night IMHO so perhaps it is possible, with Murphy on the right but just a thought with AK out how about going 4-3-3 with a midfield of Rosenior- Kayal- Skalak and front three of Murphy-Baldock- Lua Lua with Wilson to come on if needed.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

and the one to do that is BZ
is he ready though?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here