Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tax credit , is wonderfull .

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I am pretty sure that this is not "one of the worst cases of overcrowding ever seen" :facepalm:

Anyway, people get so irate about people living on benefits but I am pretty sure they fleece the hard working people far less than the rich and the large companies in the country as well. Not to mention the ruling classes as well. We should do more about them first.
Absolutely this.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I am pretty sure that this is not "one of the worst cases of overcrowding ever seen" :facepalm:

Anyway, people get so irate about people living on benefits but I am pretty sure they fleece the hard working people far less than the rich and the large companies in the country as well. Not to mention the ruling classes as well. We should do more about them first.

Those ghettos in war-time Poland. Absolute walk in the park.

D

Deleted member 22389

They do it from both sides and the ones that suffer are the people in the middle who prop up the economy.
The only difference is these large companies provide people with jobs which is why they get away with it.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
There was a programme on Five last week about Romanians coming over to the UK to exploit the benefits system. All the father had to do was go out in a van collecting scrap metal with the relative who funded his transport costs to bring most of the family over. This gave him documentation to say he was self employed leading to a NI number being issued. Armed with his NI number he then put in his successful claim for roughly £800 a week spending money of which some elements related to children left behind in Romania.

Programmes like that are aired by the likes of channel five to appease their demographic. The fact of the matter is for every family that comes from overseas to abuse our welfare system there are probably a hundred lazy, 'indigenous' British family's milking the state.

Not directed at yourself but I can visualise the state dependant family screaming at the channel five programme from there state funded home on a 40 inch tele they cant afford, for me its them who are the main drain on the system.

D

Deleted member 22389

I thought Romanians preffered to work in Italy because apparently the launguage is easier to learn. He wouldn't come here becuase of the benefits would he?

D

Deleted member 22389

so that makes it ok does it ?

It doesn't make it OK. All these people do is cost the state more money, not less. That money could go back in to the health system, schooling all the places where apparently they are making cuts.
I can see for it is, and I can also see it is a problem that needs eventually sorting out.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Programmes like that are aired by the likes of channel five to appease their demographic. The fact of the matter is for every family that comes from overseas to abuse our welfare system there are probably a hundred lazy, 'indigenous' British family's milking the state.

Not directed at yourself but I can visualise the state dependant family screaming at the channel five programme from there state funded home on a 40 inch tele they cant afford, for me its them who are the main drain on the system.

No need to be able to afford a mid range TV when they can be nicked from the local Tesco or Asda :lol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The powers that be love people blaming immigration for inequality, because it's a problem that can't go away - especially in a capitalist society which NEEDS it.

The blokes a model citizen. Hard working, family man and even a man of faith. But the rags love to fuel xenophobia in us, even though this family won't cost us personally a penny in our lifetimes.

The reality is that it's the wealthy ruling classes who are responsible for our struggles, the growing inequality. The richest 1000 people in Britain increased their personal wealth by a record breaking £65 billion last year! This absolutely dwarfs the amount of cuts being made to welfare and other vital public services.
Best post so far.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
wow, thats a funny, and mature avatar...who is it?....oh......

That is bushy , he applied for a job with the council and to boost his chances of an interview he ticked the wrong box on the application form about his ethnicity.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I have a feeling this is going to get a whole lot more messy.

Presumably the private landlord, now has good grounds for eviction, basically because they have lied about the number of people who will be living in the property. As there are children involved, is the local council then not obliged to rehouse them ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The powers that be love people blaming immigration for inequality, because it's a problem that can't go away - especially in a capitalist society which NEEDS it.

The blokes a model citizen. Hard working, family man and even a man of faith. But the rags love to fuel xenophobia in us, even though this family won't cost us personally a penny in our lifetimes.

The reality is that it's the wealthy ruling classes who are responsible for our struggles, the growing inequality. The richest 1000 people in Britain increased their personal wealth by a record breaking £65 billion last year! This absolutely dwarfs the amount of cuts being made to welfare and other vital public services.

and, irritates 'little Englanders'....so not entirely without merit.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
55k a year between 17 is hardly ****ing luxury is it?

But having 17 kids is a ###king luxury don't you think. I'm sure there are plenty of hard working people on here that would love large families but if you're not state dependant you need to earn way over the national average to have more than even 4 kids.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

A model citizen doesn't claim tax credit

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

Sometimes I worry about you Mustafa; you speak far too much sense on here :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here