Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tattoo

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Because aliens / Bezos / Gates / God / The Cosmos are monitoring me my Spotify just shuffled to this in an enormous playlist. Bizarre.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And footballers. I thought it was obligatory?
Indeed, fair point.

Seeing a footballer without a tattoo is like seeing Priti Patel without a smirk. Almost makes you do a double-take.

I blame Beckham. I don't know whether to just look at him or read him these days. He reminds me of when I was a kid into Silly Putty - you could roll the putty onto a newspaper page, peel it off, and the newspaper print would come off onto the putty. Thats EXACTLY what his skin looks like now.

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
I went to tattoo fx in Haywards Heath. They were excellent. I’m working on a full sleeve and, just before sitting under the needle for the first part, I asked if they could add the letters in negative. No issue, and I really like its simplicity. I will get the badge at some point but it doesn’t fit with the sleeve I’m currently doing.

it’s much better and straighter in real life but because it’s on the back of my elbow, it was a funny angle to take the photo…

Attachments

• IMG_1266.jpeg
    IMG_1266.jpeg
    585.4 KB · Views: 91

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I went to tattoo fx in Haywards Heath. They were excellent. I’m working on a full sleeve and, just before sitting under the needle for the first part, I asked if they could add the letters in negative. No issue, and I really like its simplicity. I will get the badge at some point but it doesn’t fit with the sleeve I’m currently doing.

it’s much better and straighter in real life but because it’s on the back of my elbow, it was a funny angle to take the photo…
Love a good black band tattoo.

I've only got space on my legs for a band and the thought of that needle scraping over my shin fills me with dread.

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Love a good black band tattoo.

I've only got space on my legs for a band and the thought of that needle scraping over my shin fills me with dread.
To be fair, the inner wrist was far worse for me than the elbow. But the shins/ribs are not in my plans at all!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
To be fair, the inner wrist was far worse for me than the elbow. But the shins/ribs are not in my plans at all!
Oh yeah the wrist sucks. Elbow isn't much fun either.

Ribs I've considered. I quite like the trend (probably old trend by now) American college students had of getting the outline of their home state tattooed on their ribs. I thought about getting the outline of Sussex done, which would double up as my BHA tat.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
If you like it - go for it. Tramp Stamps are not for me, but wouldn't it be a boring world if we all liked the same thing.
The proper lower back Tramp Stamp is not at all in fashion presently, but as I walked my daughter to school last week I followed behind a 40-something mother with a FABULOUS tribal one, of almost certainly late-90s vintage.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Here is mine. I absolutely love it. Wanted one for years and finally got it done. For me, I can hide it when I need to but I know it’s there.

Was a walk in at The Brighton Tattoo Collective.

View attachment 162237
I quite like that but I want to incorporate mine into a design that is personally meaningful.

I really like my current tattoo - the DoB of my 3 kids in roman numerals on my left shoulder. But they say once you start you kind of want more, and that is exactly how I feel. So my second tattoo is going to be on my right upper arm I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here